This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C'

I've tried fishing (again to complete another quest) but in over 100 different attempts in various places, not a single bite. Similar with synthesis. I don't have the required items for the things I know how to make and the only way to get them is through combat or buying at auction (which again requires combat to get the money).
    if you want to pick up fishing, which is what i've gone for get a yew or bamboo fishing rod (400g) and insect ball's and go fishing down the Knight's well in West.Ron it'll take a while but you should be catching moat carp and not breaking your rod, then selling them to the NPC fishing with his brother for 100g each in the Port (near the airship).

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
      Originally posted by C'

I've tried fishing (again to complete another quest) but in over 100 different attempts in various places, not a single bite. Similar with synthesis. I don't have the required items for the things I know how to make and the only way to get them is through combat or buying at auction (which again requires combat to get the money).
      if you want to pick up fishing, which is what i've gone for get a yew or bamboo fishing rod (400g) and insect ball's and go fishing down the Knight's well in West.Ron it'll take a while but you should be catching moat carp and not breaking your rod, then selling them to the NPC fishing with his brother for 100g each in the Port (near the airship).
      That's exactly what I needed. That's the quest that I was attempting fishing for. Will head down to Knightswell tonight.

Comment

YEAH! I finally got it at last ohh what a day!

hmmmm updates........pants.....

ft:

Comment

Hey guys!

Just wondering if any of you are on the Sylph server. Me and my friends will be starting a new UK linkshell group there soon!

Comment

I think most of us are on Seraph...

Speaking of Linkshells.. anyone near Windurst????

Comment

Originally posted by Sdub

Long time before I get anywhere near there I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by C'

Long time before I get anywhere near there I reckon.

Comment

I am at Windurst at the moment, doing mission 6 for Sandoria.

If I see you online I will try and pick up that linkpearl.

Comment

The Linkshell is now going, with a grand total of 2 so far.

Me (Wedgemoon) and Dsub (Akasha) can hand out the pearls so just speak to either of us to join.

Comment

Well im in Windurst on Seraph but im really struggling as to what to do - ive found a nice little cave to hunt bats but they beat me up something shocking.

Im a white mage Taru called Bobbits.

Comment

I've made it to windurst(port) to join the fishing guild after a 5-6 hrs of battle to get there with parties. Won't be staying long, i miss my san'd to much.

Comment

no ff today then...

Comment

If any of you guys are on Garuda, feel free to join the rllmuk based linkshell we have going.

There are around 8 of us, all based in Windurst so there's nearly always someone around.

Comment

------------Possible Spoiler----------------

I got a question, to anyone on Mission 6.

When you fight the Dragon, doesnt really matter which. Im doing the Bastok Palborough Mines Dragon.

I found the Dragon, but I was in a party of two, although it said all party members have clearence to enter battle the other player just could not get in. He clicked on the circle portal thing but it wouldnt let him join.

My question is how do you enter battle with a party, do they have to be on the same exact mission?

Comment

Update Time, and it looks like its Christmas themed.

Just thought you might want to know.

Oh, and its over an hour download for me on Broadband

Comment

Working...
                                X