No announcement yet.

Dog's Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also it's the first game in which you can choke the chicken.

Comment

I was going to pick this up out of sheer curiosity value. But then I saw some footage on a DVD a few weeks ago, and witnessed what has to be the worst voice acting in a videogame since the Playstation version of Resident Evil. It was a real painful experience to hear, and that was only for five minutes, kids game or not.

It's shallow I know, but considering this appears a title where communicating and carrying out tasks for people is intrinsic to the experience of play... No doubt they'll be a fair amount of ear-crunching dialogue to grit teeth through.

Comment

I am getting this for my girlfriend for Christmas. In fact I bought it the other day so I obviously had to "check that the disc was OK".

It seems realy quite enjoyable, but the voice acting is absolutely horrendous. Luckily my girlfriend is Swedish and the Swedish voices aren't nearly as irritating as the cheesy American ones. Actually, that was one impressive thing about it - it has about 12 languages on it and, at least for when you choose Swedish, it doesn't just change the text it changes all the speech too (usually you'd just end up with subtitles or you'd have no option, the disc woudl just ahve the Swedish version). I was impressed with that. I might play it to help my Swedish and she can play it in Dutch to help her, as she is currently studying it.

Comment

Working...
        X