Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MonkeyJuggleDX (previously FamiDude) (previously Superfamifreak)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a game swap with Andy, my Shubibinman 2 for a copy of Valis II. All went according to plan with no issues. Very friendly chap.

Comment

I bought Beautiful Katamari which turned up nice and quickly and in really good condition. Will be happy to trade with again.

Thanks!

Comment

FamiDude answered my wanted thread for a PSP Slim & Lite and here I am, the very next day, with it in my hands.

Absolutely spot on transaction from start to finish; great comms, thoughtful packaging & lighting fast delivery, and best of all it's exactly as described.

Perfect, thanks again Andy

Comment

Sold me Ridge Racer 7 a while back and I forgot to leave him FB, anyways all good cheers

Comment

Bought Test Drive Unlimited and Virtua Tennis 3 from Fami. Everything excellent, no problems at all, great trader!

Comment

bought a pc engine multi-tap from famidude all went smoothly thanks

Comment

bought a 360 game, helpful comms and fast dispatch - recommended

Comment

Top seller, thanks again buddy!

Comment

Another faultless trade with the Dude.

Bought my 360 copy of Raiden Fighters from me.
                    Paid insta quick & great comms as usual...even while he's suffering from man flu.

Awesome trader

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Bought a 360 game from Mr Dude - no hassle, fast postage etc etc.
                      Thanks buddy
                      Tony

Comment

I bought a couple of games from FamiDude,
                        they arrived nice and quickly,
                        all round pleasant easy transaction.

Comment

Sold me Mirrors Edge and PGR 3. Smooth transaction. Good comm. Thanks

Comment

The fine Mr Dude helped me in my quest for the holy grail of console ownership & traded me his PC-E Core for 2 of my lesser played Xbox360 games.

Super smooth trade as always, great comms & everything arrived minty fresh.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Great buyer. Very patient and prompt payment. Cheers

Comment

Bought Uncharted 1 and both Neutopia games from Andy.

Everything in tip-top shape.
                                Took a bit to get here, but that's due to the postal service not being on their game as of late.

Many thanks yet again.

Comment

Working...
                                X