Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MonkeyJuggleDX (previously FamiDude) (previously Superfamifreak)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MonkeyJuggleDX (previously FamiDude) (previously Superfamifreak)

Great seller, item as described & arrived in timely fashion! 8)

Thanks!
    Last edited by VR46; 25-07-2008, 08:12.

Waited for a month and a half for payment for a PC Engine game. Poor communication and never received payment.

Poor trader.... buyer beware.

Comment

Great buyer, paid up quickly, good PMs. Definitely recommended!

Comment

Great seller, friendly communication, goods received as described.

Comment

Bought and Sold to Andy many times! Top Bloke As Always!

Comment

No problems here. Item received as described. Fast communications.
            Thanks!

Comment

Top seller of prime gaming goodness.
              Games arrived day after paying, couldn't be better.
              Cheers dood.

Comment

Great seller, buyer and trader - willing to go the extra mile for delivery too! But then he does live about twenty minutes away from me.

Comment

Bought Micromachines off him, no problems, recommended .

Comment

I am now the proud owner of the super ultra rare SUN-FADED edition Super Masters Golf.
                    I would like to thank Andy as without his co-operation this wouln't have been possible.

Many thanks for making my dream come true,
                    Adam

Comment

Excellent trader. Items just as described, well packed and in superb condition. Thanks!

Comment

In a word....POOR.

Took 11 days to arrive. (I made payment straight away) The ?50.00 game arrived after much stalling (he said he had to wait for the PAYPAL payment to clear into his bank account) I found this a little strange, but I decided I would go along with it.

He promissed he would send the game in a box as it was an Neo Geo AES game (easily damaged). It turned up in a standard Jiffy bag with no extra padding.

Would not deal with again.

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIRE
                          In a word....POOR.

Took 11 days to arrive. (I made payment straight away) The ?50.00 game arrived after much stalling (he said he had to wait for the PAYPAL payment to clear into his bank account) I found this a little strange, but I decided I would go along with it.

He promissed he would send the game in a box as it was an Neo Geo AES game (easily damaged). It turned up in a standard Jiffy bag with no extra padding.

Would not deal with again.
                          As I told you, my grandfather passed away wednesday night and Thursday I found out my ex is pregnant, only slightly more important things than shipping off a game.

And I was in a car crash last month and with not being able to work, money was tight so I had to wait for it to clear from my paypal account to my bank account.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says. Superfamifreak is a terrific seller, especially under the circumstances mentioned. He always comes through, packages games like he's sending his first born in the mail. I couldn't ask for more Don't hesitate people! top man!

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamifreak
                              As I told you, my grandfather passed away wednesday night and Thursday I found out my ex is pregnant, only slightly more important things than shipping off a game.

And I was in a car crash last month and with not being able to work, money was tight so I had to wait for it to clear from my paypal account to my bank account.
                              How do you think that sounds to me?

I'm sorry to hear of your problems, I can forgive the late shipping. The point is you did not communicate to me about your problems. I'm sure if you had informed me I would have been very sympathetic towards you, and even given you longer to sort yourself out.

I'm a decent guy, and i'm very happy to accomadate people who are having difficulties, but you need to tell the buyer if you are having problems. A simple email isnt too much is it?

On another note, to ship a NeoGeo game in a jiffy bag....well, anyone who buys NeoGeo games knows you never do it.

I was going to leave you negative feedback on Ebay, but I have now decided after you have explained your problems (yes it doesnt hurt does it) to leave positive. I wasnt all that happy with how things were handled, but now you have explained it I have changed my mind. Anyway, like I say, I paid straight away, do me the decency to give positive to me first.

Just remember to communicate more in future.

Comment

Working...
                              X