Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MonkeyJuggleDX (previously FamiDude) (previously Superfamifreak)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS1 bits from Andy for me arriving today. Secure and awesome. Many thankies.

Comment

Bought SFC Populous, was well packaged and good condition as described.

Comment

Bought a couple of Famicom games. Arrived well wrapped and were posted out quickly. Thanks again.

Comment

Sold my man Andy a JPN PS3 game and a JPN PS2 game. Paid exactly when he said he would and was great to deal with throughout.

Comment

Andy sold me a GBA game. All good.

Comment

This good sir bought Railfan PS3 off me. Great communication and easy transaction. Kept me updated regularly as I was holding the game for him. Hopefully the shipment will arrive safely and without delay.

Comment

Bought a PS3 console off him. Gave me all the time I needed to sort money out and answered my questions quickly. Arrived really quickly, packaged phenomenally (I'm drowning in polystyrene pieces please send help) and works great. Would buy again no doubt!

Comment

Bought Wipeout for PS4 from MonkeyJuggleDX. Swift delivery. Great to deal with.

Comment

I bought a couple of games. Everything went very smoothly. Thanks

Comment

Purchased a SFC game from Andy. Good contact and no issues, cheers.

Comment

I bought two PS4 games from MonkeyJuggleDX. Both are minty mint, so I'm very happy with them. Great seller.

Comment

Bought some MVS from me. A pleasure to deal with, quick, easy, awesome!

Comment

Working...
                          X