X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillai
    Yes it does mate!
    wireless or corded headset?

With two PS2s, split screen on my TV, one with DDR and the other with this I feel that I might be able to do my aerobic instructor fanatasy.

Comment

It's corded unfortunately!

Comment

"Does anyone here have the japanese version? "
        Me me me!

"I was wondering if the songs uses kanji, or if it's kana...or even romanji?
        Japanese songs are so much cooler"

as mentioned, it's all in japanese (not romanji), but -most- Kanji has furigana over the top of it so you can read it.

EVEN better with the japanese version is that you can subscribe to the DAM network. DAM is (one of) the japanese systems that serves Karaoke stores - so basically, if you sign up - you have access to all the songs available in Japanese karaoke joints... that's around 2000+ songs

it has one slight problem though - you can't search for new songs whilst someone is singing a la -real- karaoke.

Another problem at the moment is that, although the western songs are served, you can't access them for some reason...

i'm sure this will be resolved. The sooner the better really - especially as "Born Slippy" has recently been added to the song list!

LAGERLAGERLAGERLAGER

Comment

Does anyone know whether the Jap microphone works with the US version of the game?

Comment

I shouldn't think it'd be a problem mate...
            Not that I tried like, mind you.

Comment

I'm gonna get a Jap mic when I can too.

The Logitech Headset doesn't fir properly around my head.

Great game though.

Comment

If I ever get the oppotunity this week, I'll whip out my mic from my Jap PS2 Super Mic Chan to see it works with the US Karaoke Revolution...

In case you're all wondering, Super Mic Chan is a Bishi Bashi-like game where you control the game by shouting down the mic in various screwed up mini games...

Comment

Well my jap mike arrived today and.... it doesn't work with the us version. Bugger!! bit of an oversight on Konami's part there!

Comment

Originally posted by DCharlie
                    EVEN better with the japanese version is that you can subscribe to the DAM network. DAM is (one of) the japanese systems that serves Karaoke stores - so basically, if you sign up - you have access to all the songs available in Japanese karaoke joints... that's around 2000+ songs
                    what do you need in order for this to work?

a Japanese address?
                    the PS2 HD?

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                      If I ever get the oppotunity this week, I'll whip out my mic from my Jap PS2 Super Mic Chan to see it works with the US Karaoke Revolution...

In case you're all wondering, Super Mic Chan is a Bishi Bashi-like game where you control the game by shouting down the mic in various screwed up mini games...
                      I managed to whip my mic out from my Japanese Super Mic Chan game and plugged it into the US version of Karaoke Revolution and it don't recognise this mic at all...

Comment

been playing the US version with the mic i got with socom (me pops strepsil in mouth)

****ing tremendous game - the way you get scored on getting the right pitch etc, and the way the crowds starts whooping it up when you get a good combo going --- this could go down as the definitive party game (as soon as everyone has had enough liquid refreshments to loosen up their tonsils)

quick question - any one know if the addon discs which are available in japan are coming to the west? not necessarily the same ones but add-on discs are a must have for those of us without an hdd

ps one a slightly related note - also tried out xbox music maker karaoke mode - comes with a quality mic (even if it does have the dreaded green trim) but the range of songs is poor - though you can download more from the US site --- but you can ftp songs from proper karaoke disc to your xbox from your pc

camps

Comment

Working...
                        X