TopSpin Tennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1981
    When playing on Live, do you play as your own character or one of the real players? Or can you be either?
    You can be either, but only you can only do official manages (i.e. be included in the rankings) with your career player.

Comment

T'is indeed a good game, not too sure if I prefer it to VT2 yet or not though. My main complaint with Topspin is the completely uneven difficulty curve on career mode.

Starting with the minor pro tournaments it's incredibly easy, and then so are the next level up, the pro circuit. Then the major pro's and grand slams... nigh on impossible. My character has all the skill points I had to spend spent and all 4 skill slots full, still can't get passed the semi finals. Just seems a tad daft considering the ease of the other tournament levels.

Comment

How do the skill stars work? I have been doing various challenges and have got 2 stars on each area, but then I noticed that I've only got bronze stars. Does this mean that those stars will only ever be bronze, or will they change when I win silver and gold challenges?

EDIT: Forget that, I've just read the explanation on gamefaqs... was just being stupid.

Comment

Working...
        X