No announcement yet.

Counterstrike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im surprised by what Ive read here, I cant say Ive paid any attention to the thread until now as Ive no interest in Counterstrike, but if anyone does see threads like this then please inform me or a moderator in case we havent noticed it. Theres no point in closing the thread seeing as how Burai is unfortunatly no longer posting here, which is half of this arguement taken out of the equation straight away.

Perhaps we can go back to discussing the game minus the insults and squabbling instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
      Originally posted by Alf-Life
      ...have 'tab' bound to +stopsound as well as scorecard...
      Heh, I bound that about a week ago. funny
      Yeah, it's really useful for Aztec and stuff where those blummin' crickets are looped. :P Oh, and I forgot "bind 'timeleft' to tab", too.

Comment

I think you have to look at xbox counterstrike in the sphere of console online gaming. XBL has suffered with some top class online fps unable to handle more than 8 players without going to lag hell on everyone. It is the first xbox fps to really alow big numbers in any one game. XBl was begining to look silly with a slew of quality fps that couldnt handle enough players. Whereas the ps2's only quality online combat game, socom, is nearly guaranteed 16 player matches with no hassle. Thats the point for me. Xbox counter strike shouldnt be put against the pc version. It fails on nearly all accounts. However against its main rival, socom, theres some good competition. Console online gaming is a good few years behind its pc equivalent and i think this reflects that
        I too loved the PC version of counterstrike and in many ways xbox counterstrike is not a patch on it. However it still retains the core elements of what made the game fun.

Comment

Actually, that pretty much sums it up perfectly.

Comment

Working...
          X