Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
    All the tiers require immediate payment via PayPal? Are they getting desperate?
    Said by Fan request, though to be honest as far as Kickstarter campaigns go why on earth it was only a one week campaign never made sense to me especially when 30 days would have been better as when people get paid can vary through out the month

Comment

Indivisible is finally out tomorrow and has been reviewing well https://ie.ign.com/articles/2019/10/...visible-review and https://www.destructoid.com/review-i...e-568817.phtml

Though it still bugs me that sites seem to get priority over the people (like me) who backed the thing

Comment

Erm

Comment

Same studio as Cuphead?
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            Same studio as Cuphead?
            nope lol

Comment

Unbound is a crowdfunding publisher that gives people the tools, support and freedom to bring their ideas to life.

An Itchy, Tasty History of Resident Evil

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                nope lol
                Wow, that's not even a remotely subtle rip-off!

Comment

RepliCade: Mini Dragons Lair Arcade Machine Replica 12” Tall
                  "Arcade-accurate 1/6 scale replica Dragons Lair arcade machine Collector’s Edition. Hand crafted wood cabinet featuring modern tech.

Dragon's Lair Arcade Machine Replica in Sixth Scale
                  New Wave Toys is proud to announce the latest addition to our RepliCade Amusements mini arcade line: Dragon's Lair x RepliCade!

This 12 inch replica arcade machine Looks, Plays and Controls just like the vintage 1983 Dragon's Lair Arcade Machine!

Dragon’s Lair, created by the legendary animator Don Bluth, was unleashed in arcades in 1983 and featured the most advanced graphics of its time, by far. The game was incredibly challenging to master, and was notably the first game to charge 50¢ per credit. Now, New Wave Toys is creating the ultimate collector's edition replica machine in 1/6th PlayScale

Our Dragon’s Lair x RepliCade cabinet is constructed of premium wood, plastic and die-cast metal, and features a custom, second-screen scoreboard just like the original arcade machine!

RepliCade Amusements feature authentic arcade ROMs as originally released in the full-sized arcade cabinets. Our Dragon’s Lair cabinet is no exception! It runs the original Laserdisc game on the Daphne emulator, and features all of the diabolical yet rewarding difficulty you remember from the arcade release.

BONUS Mini Laserdisc Player Replica!"

Comment

That’s the gaming equivalent of a mini replica of someone pretty stabbing me in the face repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      That’s the gaming equivalent of a mini replica of someone pretty stabbing me in the face repeatedly.
                      Yeah, but what if the stabber was Princess Daphne?

Comment

No, it’s just that I’m not much into getting stabbed in the face.

Comment

Issue 2 of A Profound Waste of Time has launched a Kickstarter, magazine due to launch late 2020.
                          There’s a bundle available with issue 1 if anyone missed that one and wants to grab both.

Issue 2 regular cover

Issue 2 special edition *rainbow effect* cover

Looks like it’s going to have some nice features-

Visionary artist and developer Keita Takahashi (Wattam, Katamari Damacy, Noby Noby Boy) will be sitting down with writer and narrative designer Laura E Hall to discuss his past hits, design philosophy and artistic influences.

Writer Simon Parkin (New Yorker, Observer) will be collaborating with cult videogame creative Tetsuya Mizuguchi (Tetris Effect, Rez, Space Channel 5) on a biographical piece entitled 'The Synesthete', in which Mizuguchi reflects on his peerless and myriad experiments fusing music with cutting-edge aesthetics.

Joakim ‘Konjak’ Sandberg muses upon the highs, lows and lessons learned from the decade he spent creating indie action platformer, Iconoclasts.

Renowned photographer and former Ubisoft director Liam Wong presents an atmospheric photo essay featuring locations around Tokyo that have inspired iconic videogame environments such as Jet Set Radio, The World Ends With You, Yakuza and more...
                          Last edited by Family Fry; 14-11-2019, 16:52.

Comment

Loved the first one and there's already some great names attached to this, my pledge went in quiiiiick. I do prefer the regular cover to the special edition (again), but you bet I need that Keita Takahashi pin.

Comment

I was looking at this earlier.
                              Is it a book or magazine?

Forty notes for a magazine seems a bit steep!

Comment

It's a magazine in the sense of the content, but presented in more of a book-like format. The standard edition's £20.

Comment

Working...
                                X