This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    More functional no doubt. These add-on controllers that only work in handheld mode are pointless IMO. I think that the Switch is slightly flawed in that sense. I’ve never removed the JoyCons from the main unit so far, and I’m yet to ever use it in handheld mode. It would be good if you could get some end caps to make it look more attractive on docked mode. I’d buy those.
    Ah, I see.
    My son primarily uses it as a handheld and it's rarely hooked up to a TV, so I can see how decent grips for handheld mode wouldn't appeal to you, but they do to me.

Comment

From E3 videos I've seen, I think there's a lot more overarching structure and gradual difficulty building to Cadence than there ever was with the original Necrodancer - which is not really a big surprise given how jarring an experience a hard as nails roguelike would be under the Zelda franchise umbrella. In my mind, £24.99 would be a steal.

Comment

You could import one of these to go with that Slime controller…

Comment

That blue is a lovely colour

It's time to prep those waving arms and ready those hankies: Nintendo has announced the dates for Splatoon 2's last-eve…

Nintendo details the final Splatfest for Splatoon 2

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Really?! That's interesting...what's on the watchlist for you on Bone and PS4 for the rest of this year?

Judgment, Death Stranding and Doom Eternal are the games I'm most interested in on those platforms.

Over on Switch I'd like to get my hands on Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Link's Awakening, Pokemon, Panzer Dragoon and Luigi's Mansion 3. It feels like a real run of solid titles from Nintendo over the rest of 2019.
            I know XBO/PS4 speak to a different crowd and a fair few overlook their annual main releases but for me its:

Switch:
            -Animal Crossing
            -Astral Chain
            -Luigi's Mansion 3
            -Pokemon Sword

PS4/XBO:
            -Judgment
            -Doom Eternal
            -Wolfenstein: Youngblood
            -Death Stranding
            -Gears of War 5
            -Final Fantasy VII Remake
            -Watch Dogs 3: Legion
            -Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
            -Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
            -Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
            -Gods and Monsters
            -Psychonauts 2
            -Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
            -Shenmue III
            -Borderlands 3
            -Blair Witch
            -Cyberpunk 2077
            -The Outer Worlds
            -(less so) Death Stranding

There'll be other bits too on the big consoles that will come along whereas for Nintendo, based on last year, that line up will largely be it till E3 next year. A couple of games on the list for the others are coming to Switch but given the choice I'd typically not go for the most gimped version.

Comment

Nintendo saw a 3.5% share loss and saw $1bn wiped off its value on Wednesday as investors folded after the Nintendo E3 Direct, why? Because Animal Crossing has missed 2019

Comment

Luigi's Mansion 3.
                Astral Chain.
                Link's Awakening.
                Fire Emblem.

That'll do for the rest of the year.

Comment

I still have difficulty looking at Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina, and the Zelda remake all within 3 weeks.
                  That's my gaming for most of 2020 taken care of as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    I know XBO/PS4 speak to a different crowd and a fair few overlook their annual main releases but for me its:

Switch:
                    -Animal Crossing
                    -Astral Chain
                    -Luigi's Mansion 3
                    -Pokemon Sword

PS4/XBO:
                    -Judgment
                    -Doom Eternal
                    -Wolfenstein: Youngblood
                    -Death Stranding
                    -Gears of War 5
                    -Final Fantasy VII Remake
                    -Watch Dogs 3: Legion
                    -Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
                    -Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
                    -Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
                    -Gods and Monsters
                    -Psychonauts 2
                    -Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
                    -Shenmue III
                    -Borderlands 3
                    -Blair Witch
                    -Cyberpunk 2077
                    -The Outer Worlds
                    -(less so) Death Stranding

There'll be other bits too on the big consoles that will come along whereas for Nintendo, based on last year, that line up will largely be it till E3 next year. A couple of games on the list for the others are coming to Switch but given the choice I'd typically not go for the most gimped version.
                    Goodness, so many games!

I tell you what, I always come a cropper. I either complain about the lack of Switch releases or say they’ve got loads coming, and either way I get someone giving me a list of games that tells me I’m wrong

Must just be me at this point. Lots to look forward to on all platforms I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      https://www.ft.com/content/68b635c0-...1-51bf8f989972

Nintendo saw a 3.5% share loss and saw $1bn wiped off its value on Wednesday as investors folded after the Nintendo E3 Direct, why? Because Animal Crossing has missed 2019
                      It's an unfortunate side effect of gaming as a business. The pressure the share holders put on development so they see a return on investment. It's one of the reasons we see games like Anthem release before its ready.

Comment

Pokemon Sword/Shield won't include all 800+ pocket monsters from previous titles, so fans are taking the (digital) streets to show their unhappiness.
                        I can kinda understand the outrage even when I'm not a fan, but if all Pokemon where there the outrage will be on balancing.

Comment

I find the whole need for 800 Pokemon to be a bit like there being 800 plus cars in Gran Turismo, I'll only ever use a dozen so the rest is needless padding.

Aonuma says it'd be near impossible to make a Skyward Sword Remaster without motion control support.

Comment

Not only am I okay with them trimming Pokemon, I am positively happy about it. Pokemon has been far less satisfying for me since “gotta catch em all” became an impossibility. Maybe this game will make it possible again.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                              I can kinda understand the outrage even when I'm not a fan, but if all Pokemon where there the outrage will be on balancing.
                              I'm not sure; I mean the Pokemon games are unbalanced as it is; it's part of the game. Some Pokemon are just better than others in competitive play.

Comment

£22.49 in the UK for Cadence of Hyrule some wonky apple style currency conversion going on there its like they have swapped the $ for £, I'm glad i have a us account as it works out at £19 on there

Comment

Working...
                                X