E-BAY & Super Play Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jim g
    I sold my colection for ?180, all were in thier original plastic wrappers, complete with special ediations, badges, inserts and calenders. I need the money at the time
    Come again?

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
      Anybody fancy a selection of chromalin proofs of various SP covers (lovely and shiny!) including dummy issue 1 covers before I finished the final artwork plus the original artwork for any issue where it wasn't digital?

Yours for a fiver!

Wil
      Whatever mayhem doesnt take I'll take Wil.

Comment

Just kidding!
        The dummy covers aren't all that good, anyway. Some blurry Macross characters just to show the sort of thing they were after.

Wil

Comment

Oh c'mon Wil,

you cant play with a guys emotions like that.

Comment

hehehe

I told you there were fans of yours lurking on this forum Wil!

Hmm, wonder if I should bump the Wil Overton homage topic for Geo?

Did you actually keep an issue of every mag you worked on, for memories sake?

Comment

I've got every Super Play and N64 (up until when I left) and various others I did stuff for over the years (GM, Edge etc) but I don't collect games mags (apart from a few old PCG's and a couple of US games mags from the early 80s when I want to go all misty-eyed)

Wil

Comment

I only collect Edge. I couldn`t imagine throwing away such a well made magazine. All my CV&G mags were thrown away with joy, they really were made of toilet paper. I have thrown tons of mags a away over the years.

The only magazines I have kept are my collection of Superplay and Maximum mags and of course Edge. At the moment it looks like I will be keeping all my GamesTM, its such a well made magazine.

Here is a totally off topic pic, though in a way it is relevant to Superplay.

Comment

I totally agree with Games TM. It is very well made and has that quality feel when you are reading it.

Edge is the same but I always used edge as mini wall posters using the front and back covers. Good CG artwork but content isnt for me.

As you can tell Im not a big fan of edge.

Comment

Working...
                  X