No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a modded Dreamcast from this good sir. Friendly comms, prompt shipping, excellent packaging.

Comment

Bought a couple of modded dreamcast parts from Pete no problems at all, top man, thanks

Comment

Sold me a modded DC. Thanks

Comment

Pete sold me a lovely modded SNES Jr, and was incredibly patient with my wittering.
          Top man, top service.

Comment

Bought some power line adaptors from mmmmonkey. He sent them out very quickly and well packaged. Thanks again.

Comment

Got a free usb Saturn style controller from Pete. Top guy!

Comment

Pete sold me an Everdrive N8, all good as usual, top seller.

Comment

Pete sold me an almost custom made DC and packaged it in one fo the safest way possible you could want for an international shipping. Much appreciated!

Comment

Pete posted out some freebies, arrived the very next day ..awesome chap

Comment

Top seller, super quick postage. Cheers!

Comment

Mmmonkey sold me a pair of quite frankly beautiful clear dpad joycons & a official play & charge charge kit, very speedy processing was sent out the very next day with premium grade levels of packaging & protection. Kept me infomed and upto date, a total pleasure to do buisness with.

Bundled some extra modding bits in with them too a really nice bonus.

Comment

Sold me a Saturn that to the best of my understanding is some kind of magic Saturn. It's had mods done that I don't even understand, and aside from feeling very fortunate to have a piece of this upstanding forumite's handiwork in my possession, the transaction was seamless, and it all arrived super quick and packaged so safely. Top marks all round. Cheers!

Comment

Sold me a wireless Saturn pad he custom made with a kit. Works great and was incredibly securely packaged, too. Thanks!

Comment

Pete sold me some Saturn carts. Very well packaged and promptly delivered, no issues. Thank you!

Comment

Bought a Saturn light gun from mmmonkey. Item is In lovely condition and was very well packaged for posting. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X