recommend me some neo-geo games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MD
    People seem to forgive average and poor games just because they are on the Neo Geo... ^_^;
    There are no crap games on the Neo Geo !! how dare you !!

There are only really a few games that I would call good on the system, I think a good game is somthing that you can put on in front of anyone and they appreciate it, most of the Neo titles will not appeal to most people though.

Comment

Originally posted by MD
      (Note, some of these games are expensive on AES but you can pick them up quite cheaply on Neo Geo CD and next to a few minutes loading are no sodding different to the AES versions...)

Yep, AES games are overpriced, too expensive and we are all morons for collecting them, but telling any gamer that a version of a game is 'practically the same' when it takes minutes to load...c'mon dude! Get it on MVS if you balk at the prices that badly

This page seems to have turned into mention every neo geo game that isn't a beat 'em up...

People seem to forgive average and poor games just because they are on the Neo Geo... ^_^
      Hmm...most games on that list are definitely quite playable as Neo games. If I started a Master System thread and recommended stuff like Power Strike, would you think it fair to say "Well, you might as well get MUSHA Aleste on MD!"? Of course not! It's a Master System list, so features good games on the Master System. I think you've missed the point a bit here. That said, I will list some bad games for the Neo in your thread, just to make you feel better

Comment

Working...
      X