No announcement yet.

dvdx2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top man. Sold me a pair of PS1 games which were just as he'd described. Pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Purchased an X-RGB2+ from me. Good comms and fast payment.

Comment

Sorted me a Dreamcast VGA lead/scan line box! LEGEND, now I have loads of LINES!

Comment

Took a PSN ?25 card
          instant payment great buyer cheers

Comment

Took project cars on ps4, fast payment, great comms pleasure again

Comment

awesome guy. He help me with a GC pad. item as described. Safely packed, fast shipping. Top guy

Comment

Top man! Bought an XRGB mini from me and paid super quick! Thanks pal!

Comment

Provided me with the JP release of Gran Turismo 4... Ridiculous kindness, super grateful. Thanks again!

Comment

A really easy transaction with dvdx2. A really great trader

Comment

Lightning speed transaction. Top guy!

Comment

Brought my Ridge Racer CD from me, paid when he said he would and a great trade. Many thanks!

Comment

Excellent buyer, paid straight away & good comms

Comment

Answered my wants post for Jp 360 games. Pleasure to deal with and games arrived quickly.

Excellent trader all round

Comment

dvdx2 has done it this time..
                              Not only was the item EXACTLY what I wanted, and had NEVER BELIEVED it ACTUALLY EXISTED!
                              This was reason enough to warrant a purchase, BUT NoooOO? That'd be far to simple. Instead I had to be the only person DIME BAR enough to be lulled into this ridiculous trade session, and get a deal POSSIBLY better than one.. I'd be stupid enough to agree too.
                              Needless to say I forthright got the best shmup ever in a matter of days, and have spent the remainder of the evening wondering why this product ever left dvdx2's hands? Clearly dvdx2 is a handless robot!

You'll regret this Mr ^__^

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                                dvdx2 has done it this time..
                                Not only was the item EXACTLY what I wanted, and had NEVER BELIEVED it ACTUALLY EXISTED!
                                This was reason enough to warrant a purchase, BUT NoooOO? That'd be far to simple. Instead I had to be the only person DIME BAR enough to be lulled into this ridiculous trade session, and get a deal POSSIBLY better than one.. I'd be stupid enough to agree too.
                                Needless to say I forthright got the best shmup ever in a matter of days, and have spent the remainder of the evening wondering why this product ever left dvdx2's hands? Clearly dvdx2 is a handless robot!

You'll regret this Mr ^__^
                                lol - i'll assume you are pleased!

Comment

Working...
                                X