X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

always a pleasure to deal with, a credit to NTSC-uk

tbm.

Comment

Great trader fast quick payment many thanks.

Comment

Sold 112 a PS3 game and was paid for super super quick. Nice guy to boot too. Cheers fella.

Comment

Great to deal with, highly recommended.

Comment

Sold Tomb Raider Anniversary.

Really friendly guy. A fast no-hassle sale. Cheers!

Comment

Traded my Railfan - PS3 (Which I hated with a passion) for 3 of 112s 360 games that I'd played a while ago.

Project Gotham Racing 3 (Really enjoyed this game), Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Edition (Which I thought was quite good) & Saints Row (Which was a little disappointing) on the 360!

1 "Really enjoyed this game" + 1 "Which I thought was quite good" + 1 "Which was a little disappointing" = 1 "Which I hated with a passion"....sounds like damn good maths to me!!

Thanks 112

Comment

Sold him AC4 on the PS3. Nice guy, paid quickly, and told me when it arrived. Couldn't ask for more really!

Comment

Kudos to 112 kept in contact good pm's friendly chap, thank you

Comment

Purchased Railfan (PS3) from 112, item arrived very quickly and well packaged, with great comms throughout. Great guy to deal with.

Many Thxs Again

Regards

Scott

Comment

Bought Chrono Cross from me, quick payment, no probs!

Cheers

Alex

Comment

Sold Theme Park DS to 112, instant payment and friendly comms.

Great trader

Comment

Sold gundam to 112 and a very pleasant experience it was too.
                          Many thanks buddy

Comment

I sold Outrun2 Coast-2-Coast to 112. He paid extremely quickly and his comms are friendly. Hope to trade with him again. Thanks

Comment

sold Need for Speed Carbon PS3 prompt payment & good comms - nice doing business

thanks

Comment

Bought a PS3 game from me, quick payment and poilte comms. Have no hesitation to deal with him again

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X