No announcement yet.

MiG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MiG bought Disgaea and River king: a wonderful journey from me. Had a bit a worry that he hadnt received it at first but turned out to be the delivery offices fault for filing it under the wrong letter! Kept great coms and seemed like a nice guy. Paid quickly too! Great buyer.

Comment

Bought a couple of SNES classics from MiG. Quick postage and well packed. Top stuff, thanks!

Comment

Brought my DSi and several games and accessories.

Friendly PM's, very quick payment with no issues what so ever.

Many thanks, I hope you enjoy the handheld!

Comment

MiG Bought Saga Frontier 2 and The world ends with you from me. Paid quickly again, and again kept good coms Would sell to anytime! Thanks and enjoy the games!

Comment

Blimey, I thought I'd posted in here... anyway. a while back I sold MiG a modded MD, a MegaCart and also modded a MCD for him. Was great to deal with them.

And more recently he bought some SMS and MD games from me, again - great to deal with.

Comment

Excellent buyer, very easy to deal with and no hassle at all. Enjoy

Comment

Sold Aaron Ketsui and Gears LE's.

Superfast payment and great comms.

Cheers

Comment

Purchased my PS3 KoF XII. Paid super fast and very polite.

Cheers mate!

Comment

MiG bought a couple of MD games from me, paid quickly and excellent comms, a great guy to deal with. Cheers

Comment

The fine Mr Mig was searching for some PS2 shooters so I gladly parted ways with my copy of Sengoku collection in a trade for his minty fresh copy of Assualt Suit Leynos 2 on teh Saturn

Game arrived minty freshe & uber quick

Tippity top trader & highly recommended

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Baught a couple PS2 games from me, paid quick and kept great coms. Cheers!

Comment

Another smooth transaction with Aaron, bought a bundle of DC games from me, paid instantly and was very patient as it took me a while to post out. A great fella to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Traded a JP PS pewpewpew for my JP SS pewpewpew, WAHOOOO!

Comment

Another absolutely fantastic transaction with Aaron.

Pays so fast it makes your head spin and comms are always polite.

Thanks dood.

Comment

Sold a selection of shmups to Aaron, who paid swiftly and was thoroughly pleasant. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X