Metal Gear Solid - The Twin Snakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it progressive scan compatible ???

Also are the cut scenes shorter than the ps2 game? I gave up on that as it was like watching a film rather than playing a game

Comment

Oh yes the codec puzzle was a classic on the PSX version.. "The code is on the back of the CD case" Wohhha? I have a MO Disc type thing, but I can't flip it to look on the back.. Had me for days that ****er did.. Only one night I was reading the manual and looked at the back of the case and noticed the screen with a frequency on.. Brilliant puzzle..

Yes it is Prog Scan compatible

Comment

Gizze, you can skip cutscenes. My girlfriend pressed a button while I was watching. Git.

With the dogtags, does that mean, if I want all of them, or most of them, i'm going to have to start the game again? As I killed all of the guards at the beginning, so If I go back, I won't be able to get thier dogtags.

Comment

Yeah you'll have to start again if you want ALL the dogtags.

Comment

And apparently collecting them all does nothing!
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Are there any differences content-wise between the JP and US version?

Comment

Don't think so boss.

I started again, and spent a whole hour. Sedating the guards, then, when they woke up, held a gun to their crotch to get their dogtags. Then ran behind them and broke their neck.

Done this for all of the outside guards, and the ones on the first floor of the Tanker Hanger,

Haven't been spotted once yet.

Its quality taking your time over everything using your stealth ninja skillz.

Comment

Hasnt the Japanese version only got Japanese speech and english subs though?

Comment

Is it true that the game has only D-Pad control, no analogue stick? And how are the visuals? MGS 2 standard?

Comment

Hell no, im always using the analogue stick.

The second Q's quite a tough one. There are some bits which make just sit there shocked, mainly the cutscenes, which I think are possibly slightly better then MGS2. In Game though. It's pretty much the same.

Comment

got the preview disc of some of the new videos on this version

and the movie of Ninja killing all the genome soldiers is outstanding especially when he cuts one in half

this is on its way to me but i wont be able to play it until April

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
                          Hasnt the Japanese version only got Japanese speech and english subs though?
                          Apparently English in-game voices and menues, subtitles can be changed from Japanese to English.

Lik Sang say that here:

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3311

What I'm after is though, doesn't anyone know of any real differences between the JP and US version?

Comment

There is no difference between the jap/us version. Being produced in america first of all and secondly having a release date barely days ahead of the us version will mean that the only differences will be language.

Comment

but seein as the Jpn ver has english language, again that makes naff all difference, US ver can be found for around ?20 tho. Sold tbh!

Comment

Does the US copy have Jap subtitles and Jap language option?

Comment

Working...
                                X