No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday [MENTION=7314]Jamie[/MENTION]!

Comment

Happy birthday Jamie Geo!

Comment

Happy birthday, [MENTION=6240]Deuteros[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Happy birthday, @Deuteros!
          Thanks!

The birthday started while playing Munchkin with friends so I'd say it's off to a good start.

Comment

Happy birthday to my old mate [MENTION=1110]Neil[/MENTION] today, even if he only lurks on the forum now and again these days. Thankfully I still speak to the old grouch outside of here, but miss his banter on the forum. Even if he is an utter dick.

Comment

Happy Birthday to my amazing first born, Harry.

3 years old today!!

Comment

Happy Birthday [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]!!! Have a great day and I love you x

Comment

Happy Birthday [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]!!! Have a great day and I love you x

Comment

Hey! He's mine!

Get your own human play-thing!

Comment

Happy 25th, Asura!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                        Hey! He's mine!
                        "He's our husband now"

Comment

Thanks everyone! My fantastic fiance got me a bunch of stuff:

Firstly, another set of Sonic socks to add to the growing collection, seeing as though you guys got such a kick out of the last set

She got me the new splat dualies inkling Amiibo, to go with the Marina & Pearl that arrived this week.

This was a cool thing - it's a Sonic "Charge Buddy", basically a universal device charging cradle. Apparently there's a range of them. It came with a 3m universal charging cable, which is enormously handy too.

Also, she got me a cycling jacket. It's hard to explain (and even harder to photograph), but in normal light it looks just like a flat grey jacket, but under directed light (like out of a car headlamp) it turns like this:

I can't describe how bright it looks. I think it must be made out of some kind of prismatic material.

She's always been an awesome present-buyer.

Comment

Happy birthday to the one and only [MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION]!

May your day be full of Fu, Kaiju and Beer!

Comment

[MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION],

Happy birthday pArP-meister

Make sure that naughty missa pebble doesn't make you drink too much!

Comment

Thank you, lads.

Had a lovely morning this far. Infinity War this afternoon. Beer and curry later.

Had two corking beers last night that are creating havoc in Chez Prinny :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X