No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday Aaron ( [MENTION=2846]MiG[/MENTION] ).

And Camps, a blast from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
        Happy birthday Aaron ( @MiG ).
        Thanks Nick

is this the oldest active thread on the forum? I was 24 when it started lol

Comment

I'd just turned 30, remember being really depressed! Look at me now

Comment

Happy birthday [MENTION=2974]yesteryeargames[/MENTION]!

Comment

Happy birthday [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION], have a good one big guy.

Comment

Cheers boss!

Comment

Happy birthday [MENTION=7539]briareos_kerensky[/MENTION]! Hope you're having an awesome time in Japan.

Comment

Happy birthday BK!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      Happy birthday @briareos_kerensky! Hope you're having an awesome time in Japan.
                      Visited Miyajima, sokaed in an open-air onsen, had a wonderful dinner, went for a (****ty) craft beer, onsen again illuminated by the moonlight with girls jiggling on the other side.
                      Yeah, everything is going alright

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        Visited Miyajima, sokaed in an open-air onsen, had a wonderful dinner, went for a (****ty) craft beer, onsen again illuminated by the moonlight with girls jiggling on the other side.
                        Yeah, everything is going alright
                        Go on...

Tanti auguri!

Comment

Happy birthday to my brother from another mother (and father), @TeddyMeowMix!

Comment

Happy birthday both of you, how exciting. What have you got planned today?

Go Karting in the morning , lunch at The Ritz, then on to Spearmint Rhino in the afternoon?

Comment

Happy birthday gents!

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                                Happy birthday both of you, how exciting. What have you got planned today?

Go Karting in the morning , lunch at The Ritz, then on to Spearmint Rhino in the afternoon?
                                Well, last year I got the projector, screen and PS4 Pro, so I said to my wife "I can't wait to see how you'll top that this birthday!"
                                So, long story short, her sister is coming over tonight...

Comment

Working...
                                X