X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, will join u now mate....

Comment

Originally posted by 007
      I've got to go to kickboxing dude. But i'll be on later on.

I really enjoyed the games though, I actually had a laugh playing them.

Me and my partner were robbed. hakes fist:
      huh??? T'was skill mate.....

Comment

OK, something is up my end.

Every time i try to join/connect to a game, it says "the game session is no longer available". huh?

Comment

... and now it says "please insert game disc of Xbox Dashboard"

Comment

Will be on later, I hope, and hopefully... things will work...

Comment

If it says Please insert game disc of dashboard, that means someones invited you for a voice chat.

And the sessions are full if that error comes up. THough weightgain had the trouble earlier with my friend.

I'll be on at 10 30 now. If anyone fancies it.

2 spaces left as my friend is playing, we'll be playing some ranked games, some games of tag, and some games of 30 minutes with the spies having one life

Scott

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Ended up playing from about 11pm to 2 am with weightgains brother and a couple of friends. Was a right laugh.

Comment

I meant to get on last night but was just too damn tired in the end. need to get into it though cos it has the potential to be class (once i get good)

Comment

if you get good.

We were playing that tag game, and weightgains brother was a total n00b, but he won a few games, that's how ace tag is, anyone can win.

I grabbed his neck at one point, and pulled him to the mercs spawn, so all 3 spies just dived into his spwan as the door was closing. As soon as he appeared, we through 15 smokes, chaf and flash bangs.

Comment

10:30 tonight, who's around?

Comment

Sorry about the **** games tonight paleface, it was well hard trying to get some people to join.

I'll be on all night now if anyone wants to try and arrange a game.

Comment

Double O, I'll sign on in 5mins. I'm a total n00b though. Guidence appreciated (if I see you)

Comment

I'm working quite a bit at the moment but pls everyone put me on your friend list (ISP Allowing) I will play anyone/anywhere and am not really very good (But just love this dang game !!)
                              See you in the warehouse soon.....

Comment

Had a few games with Tyler last night and we got ruined - two noobs just wasnt a great game plan! Still at least i started to learn the level a bit more(Warehouse)

Had one more game after that though and i was a Merc in the Warehouse with some Americans - i was absolutely caning them by making use of the differnt vision modes to spot them. This went on for a while, until they decided to start camping at our respawn point. I responded by sending them some negative feedback (although what good this does im not really sure) and quitting out the game. Shame really as it was the first time things had really clicked for me as a Merc or a Spy.

Comment

Working...
                                X