Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top!

Comment

Excellent trader, honest, very reasonable and great comms. Game arrived quickly, well packaged, and in absolute mint condition as described.

Would recommend highly to anyone.

Jayboy

Comment

Immediate payment, really friendly, sell him anything!!!!

Comment

Sooper dooper quick payment, great chap to deal with.

Comment

Purchased an Atomiswave kit from me. Fantastic buyer. Great comms all the way.
            Many thanks

Comment

Bought Bloody Roar and Jumping Flash from me (JAP PSX) - fast payment and friendly comms, no problems here!

Comment

Bought Skies of Arcadia GC from me. Very fast payment & friendly comms. Hope to trade with again some time.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Alex has taken most of my controllers off my hands over the last couple of weeks. Perfect buyer all the way.
                  Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Aria of Sorrow off him a while back (forgot to add feedback, sorry) and it was just as he described; brand new & sealed, in mint condition. Was packed well so the box couldn't get crushed in the mail.

Comment

Sold me a DS game and it arrived very quickly and was in top condition.

Many thanks dude

Comment

what can i say about NeoFagoN

nice guy and a great seller - dealt with him now many times

thanks Alex

Comment

Good buyer!

Payment was quick, however did have to pay to upgrade my paypal account to get his payment (still have not been able to find out from paypal why).

Also could have PMed me before sending payment just to confirm.

Other than that great and would deal with again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
                            Good buyer!

Payment was quick, however did have to pay to upgrade my paypal account to get his payment (still have not been able to find out from paypal why).

Also could have PMed me before sending payment just to confirm.

Other than that great and would deal with again.
                            You said you accepted Paypal, i sent the money via paypal what more do you want from me?

Comment

LOL not saying it was your fault,i had taken paypal for other items before and was shocked that all of a sudden had to upgrade my account to get your payment.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
                                LOL not saying it was your fault,i had taken paypal for other items before and was shocked that all of a sudden had to upgrade my account to get your payment.
                                So why put it on my feedback? It looks negative towards me.

Comment

Working...
                                X