No announcement yet.

Budge74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold a game to this here Budge, great comms, great buyer!

All good!

Comment

Purchased a DS game from Budge.

Great comms and sent quickly. Game arrived in excellent condition.

Tip-top stuff!!

Comment

Purchased FF7,8,9 from budge. Mint as stated and was especially impressed with FF9 which was in fact brand new! Cheers!

Psusion

Comment

Bought a PS1 memory card off this chap. Good communication, quick postage and the item was in great nick.

More than happy ^_^

Comment

Bought Hamtaro GBA and a GBA flash card from budge - easy, friendly service and quick posting. Thanks!

Comment

Swapped Zelda for Chrono on DS no problems. Would trade with again.

Comment

The Budgemeister purchased a book bundle from me. Payment was made faster than a newly released Prisoner would have paid a lady of the night. Fantastic comms throughout, and a thoroughly decent gentleman to boot. Thanks mate

Comment

Sold Budge a few PS3 games.

As always things went swimmingly and a very smooth trade was had!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Another smooth trade with Mike, this time Ouendan on the DS. Thanks chap.

Comment

As above, another smooth trade - fast payment and friendly comms for a couple of DVDs. Thanks Mike!

Comment

Bought a USB SNES pad from me, once again, nice and easy to deal with. Ta muchly.

Comment

Nice and friendly communications, paid super quick, real happy to deal with again.

Comment

Sold me a Wii Classic Controller, perfect transaction, thanks!!

Comment

Traded a 3DS game, arrived very quickly and well packaged, thanks bud!

Comment

Cheers for the cable mate. I'm well happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X