No announcement yet.

Budge74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great guy to deal with Bought a Yoshi Yarn Amiibo from me and paid super quick.

Comment

Cracking transaction with Budge.

The guy is great.

Comment

Brought my iPad Mini from me.

Paid quickly!

Comment

Purchased a Wii U code for Super Smash Bros. Add-On Content Bundle #5.

Friendly comms and quick payment. A pleasure doing business.

Comment

I bought Warioware Twisted off Budge, and it arrived super quick and in minty fresh condition. Tip top bloke, thanks very much

Comment

Bought Metroid Prime Trilogy from him. Perfect mint condition and quick delivery. Highly recommended!

Cheers

Comment

Sold me a minty fresh DSi XL; it came quickly and was packaged up safe as houses. Pleasure to deal with as ever, thanks amigo!

Comment

Bought four GC games, arrived in perfect conditions and after a very friendly transaction.

Comment

+1 for the wonderful [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] Very happy with the GC games pal

Comment

Bought a bunch of Vita games from Budge, spot on in every way, cheers bud.

Comment

Picked up a gamecube game, with no issues at all

Thanks mate!

Comment

Bought 7 GameCube games. Perfect communication and ridiculously fast shipping. Thanks!

Comment

Paid P&P for a free Skyward Sword guide and SSB4 soundtrack double CD via the freebies thread.

Great comms and prompt payment. A pleasure doing business!

Comment

Working...
                            X