Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold him my modded ps2. paid striaght away. would trade with again

Comment

Super trader. Bought a game from me, paid super quick, very easy and friendly to trade with. Highly recommended.

Thanks,
      Stu

Comment

Traded aload of SFC stuff for Zookeeper, and also bought a couple of things from him. Everything arrived a couple of days later, expertly packed and everything in Minty Fresh condition! Thanks ^_^

Comment

Traded my copy of F-Zero for his RGB Scart lead. Nice smooth deal once again.

Cheers

Comment

I bought his starfox Jp n64

it arrived quickly with excellent friendly comms but since the internal parts of the box were missing it wasnt as described

we agreed on a small refund to adjust the cost of the item to its general condition

the money was sent quickly with no fuss

overall a very good transaction - friendly with swift comms and very honest

would use again - recommended

Comment

Great buyer - quick payment & good comms; wouldn't hesitate to trade with again

Comment

Tops - good packaging and quick postage and all that. Hooray

Comment

Game arrived from Budge74 in perfect condition and in record time.
                  Another forum member down in my book as a good trader.

Comment

brought a modded x box from him

great comms friendly guy

item arrived excellently packaged and quickly

top guy

Comment

Great trade with budgie. Item arrived swiftly and without incident.

Cheers chap.

Comment

Bought a GC game from me. Paid quickly and good PMs. Thanks

Comment

Sold a PS2 S-Video cable to Budge74, paid quickly, no problems at all.

Comment

Bought Paper Mario 2, Mario Sunshine and Meteos from Budge74. They arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Plus, Budge is superb with the PM communications. A fantastic trader.

Comment

Traded me WarioWare: Twisted! for a gamecube cable and some money. Game arrived when promised, in a nice box and everything Would definitely trade with again.

Comment

great trader bought a wavebird and d konga from Budge74 and both arrived very quickly and well packaged.

highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X