• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked mine up from the Post Office today

He's a Shiny Boi.

Comment

Got mine yesterday.

Pretty much the best amiibo to date quality-wise?

Comment

Cute!

Comment

Need goose with specs in mouth amibo!

Comment

I think the only amiibo I’ll buy now will be the Terry Bogard one, as long as it’s a decent sculpt.

Comment

What’s going on with Amiibo ? No DQ , Joker or Banjo ? Luigis Mansion 3 ones would have been great too

Comment

There never seems to be a fuss about them anymore yet they sell out okay, limited number runs masking a loss of interest or simply a quietened sensation?

Comment

I still want ARMS Amiibo. I like the big chunky bastards so a Master Mummy one is a requirement.

Comment

Some new Amiibo on the way so they might get to all your faves eventually: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...way_in_january

I mean, not the Arms characters obviously.

Comment

Surprised Nintendo haven't dabbled yet in large scale Amiibo, I mean it'd be cumbersome to use the NFC features but no-one cares about that aspect anymore anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Surprised Nintendo haven't dabbled yet in large scale Amiibo, I mean it'd be cumbersome to use the NFC features but no-one cares about that aspect anymore anyway.
                        Yeah that's a good point, that is surprising. They've done the big woolly Yoshi ones but no big plastic ones. You can charge pretty mental prices for that sort of thing, judging by Bearbricks/Kubricks/Kid Robot etc.

Comment

LOL i think i have a problem, mum saw my mario 3d world peach & mario amiibo and looooves them & now i think she wants to collect them all. She asked why i didn't have more i said it was a space thing and she said we could keep them in a display cabinet in the living room seeing as she now has my old switch maybe we can combine collecting

Comment

Largest one I have is my Detective Pikachu one which I had no idea of the size until it came in the post pre-ordered. Its just so stupidly big I love it. Would quite like a Zelda Guardian one but personally would love one of the Egg kind from the Warrior game (really need to play that more).
                            [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] ordered Terry and Banjo Kazooie for us when they were able to order just before I could back then. Not really bought that many amiibo's in the last few years except Link Awakening's Link, Ice climbers and Ivysaur. Mainly been concentrating on completing my Animal Crossing Amiibo card collection which I finally managed to do last year and 100% a few weeks ago with the Japan exclusive Isabelle one from the Japanese magazine Character Parfait. 62 figures (I don't intend to collect them all) and 461 cards, I'd love some more Animal Crossing cards and figures but unless they do anything big for Christmas with updates I don't see at likely.

Comment

Yeah it's weird that with new horizons doing so well they didn't release a set of amiibo cards to bring in the exclusive villagers even if it was just a tiny supplementary set like they did with the sanrio ones or the new leaf set. Tempted to go through the amiibo release library and pick up the ones for games i like as i think trying to go for a full set is probably a foolish idea as there's stuff like the fire emblem ones and a load of others that i really don't have attachments to.

As far as amiibo go i only have a small handful, like you Blobcat i went for the animal crossing amiibo cards that's one set i was determined to complete as i missed out doing so when it was back in the e-reader generation i think i'll probably end up with all the animal crossing figures at some point too. Apart from those i have the mario oddysey wedding amiibo set as they look amazing. Also chibi robo was a must for me and i picked up toad & pacman too. Also got captain Olimar but im'm still missing the hey pikmin amiibo and that one is now stupidly expensive. The newest 2 i got was the mario & peach cat amiibo mainly as i liked the designs and that's pretty much it.

To stand any chance think i'm gonna have to mix regions as a lot in japan are a hell of a lot easier & cheaper to get than the west.

Comment

Just unbox them and you won't see the region.

Comment

Working...
                                X