X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a spare ?54,000....

....then check out this auction

This guy is selling his whole collection of hardware, and what a collection it is.

Comment

Postage and Packing:
      (within United States) Other (see description): US $16.00
      Yeah, riiiiiiight....

Comment

That $16 covers the bin liners he'll package em all in, you'll have to collect it.

Comment

I'm loving the fact that he only accepts BONK TO BANK transfers... wonder how that works?

K.

Comment

JAPANESE TV GAME MUSEUM
            Okay...

NINTENDO
            GAMEBOY COLOR
            Pokemon LE Australla version
            Dunno about you but Australia isn't in japan....

Still if he doesn't sell it then I might make him an offer for the Playstation wine.

SONY
            PlayStation
            55,000,000 Celebration wine
            Japanese version
            NEW
            SOLD AS-IS
            Hey this wine don't work on my Playstation.. ^_^ Still I would hope it would be new... ^_^

Comment

Amazing collection though, never seen those Sharp TV's with Super Famicom built in before, wonder what it's all actually worth ?

Comment

I see very little wrong with this [edit - the first link]. If people are willing to slap down large amounts of money without even reading the item description, it serves them right.
                Last edited by Lyris; 11-06-2004, 21:24.

Comment

The Ultimate Ebay Auction

forgive me if this has been posted already but

anyone got a few bucks to spare?

Comment

I don't check this thread out much, but post here, if it hasn't already been :http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=24866

Comment

Seller's payment instructions & return policy:
                      PAYMENT:--- ONLY ACCEPT:--- 1/ INTERNATIONAL BONK TO BANK TRANSFER--- 2/ WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER--- === SHIPPING--- HIGH BIDDER HAVE TO HELP FOR SHIPMENT & PAY ALL SHIPPING FEE, DUE TO ALL ITEMS MIGHT OVER 100KGs !!! HIGH BIDDER MAY HAVE TO PAY SOME THOUSAND US$ FOR SHIPMENT, HIGH BIDDER COULD USING THEIR OWN SHIPPING ACCOUNT ON FEDEX / DHL / UPS or ..... but HIGH BIDDER HAVE TO TAKE HIS/HER OWN RISK ON SHIPMENT SELECTED !!!! HAPPY BIDDING (^_^)
                      International bonk to bank transfer? Id love to see that going on..

How could you possibly ship all that in one go though?

Comment

Dear god, If I was a millonaire it would be MINE, all mine!!!!

Comment

That must be the largest collection i have ever seen, or for that matter ever heard about, well maybe apart from Redeyes freind the legendary Sea Captain who owns a SEGA transport vessal. but aprt from that ive heard of nothing that comes close to that monstrous onsamble. i mean how did he aquire so much stuff, even if i had the money i dout id have time to sit and buy all that, and did i read that price tag right One hundred thousand pounds. Geez, thats more than ill earn in the next 20 years (well probably).

Comment

$100k. Which is, ironically, approximately 20 years dole money.

Comment

Gmail up for grabs 1gb email spacey!

Erm, aint it suppose to be free? Well not according to the likes of eBay!:

(sighs)

Comment

Not recommended for young boys.

It had to be relisted to get a first bid ffs....

Comment

Working...
                                X