No announcement yet.

Strider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picked up some DC games - arrived quickety quick.

Thanks!

Comment

I sold a load of PS2 games to Darran and also bought The Seventh Seal & Chunking Express on blu-ray for a stupidly low price as a part of the transaction.

Top feller as usual, very happy to trade with again.

Thanks you!!

Comment

Sold 3 games to Strider, paid very quickly. Top man, would trade with anytime.

Comment

Strider bought Death Smiles II from me. Immediate payment + great to deal with ... excellent buyer

Comment

He bought the GBA title Metroid: Zero Mission off me, paid immediately and very quick comms.

Tremendous buyer

Comment

Sold me Donkey Kong Country (GBA). Original, no problems. Would recommend.

Comment

Sold me Warioware DIY, top man, top nick.
                Last edited by Budge74; 23-09-2010, 21:32. Reason: typo

Comment

Bought Enslaved from Strider, Arrived quickly and in good condition. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a couple of games off Strider for a decent price. They arrived in good condition. Cheers dude!

Comment

Strider sold me The World Ends With You at a bargainous price, and it arrived in great time despite the bank holiday weekend.

Many thanks!

Comment

Bought Fire Emblem (DS) from this gent. Arrived nice and quick.

Thanks very much!

Comment

Swapped Afrika (PS3) for 16GB Vita card with Darran. As always nice and simple trade

Recommended!

Comment

Bought a PSN card from Darran, was in my inbox faster than you can spell....... many thanks

Comment

I bought an RGB cable, was a pleasure doing business with. Ta muchly

Comment

Bought Zelda MM and was sent out next day , many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X