Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buyer - lightning payment & good comms; highly recommended

Comment

Bought a Saturn game from Darran. All OK (despite a little confusion)

Comment

Bought Baku Baku Animal off Strider, which arrived tout suite and was exactly as described.

Merci!

Comment

Easy to deal with. No problems here folks.

Thanks

Comment

Credit Where credit is due (Strider)

Just like the forums to know that Strider is a true gent

Back at the beginning of June I bought 4 games from him on the forums, I pay pal him the money across and waited for the games, after a few days nothing had come!

I wasnt too bothered as I knew this guy has a great rep on here and had just sold a shed load of stuff, but as the week turned into 10/12 days my worst fear had come true!

The royal mail had struck again and post my ****ing parcel....

I Pm'ed Strider and he was very nice, keep Pming back with bits of info and started the chase to find where thay had gone!

After weeks of RM pissing us both around, he gave me ?20 of the ?40 back and said he will claim it back from RM asap, he promised at the end of June to sort me out the rest of my money when RM pay up which I said was ok

Now they have told him to go whistle for his coin as he doesnt have the white reciept from the PO when he sent them, BUT, he has still sent me the remainer of the outstanding balance!

I thought he was gonna say he wasnt gonna pay tbh, but as a true man to his word, he still paid me my refund!

Strider, You are a true gent amongst us, I really hope you follow up the thing with RM and get them put into place and get your coinage back!!

Thought I would just mention his guys great conduct, credit where credit is due!!

Thanks Strider mate!!

RuBiQ

Comment

Just like the forums to know that Strider is a true gent

Back at the beginning of June I bought 4 games from him on the forums, I pay pal him the money across and waited for the games, after a few days nothing had come!

I wasnt too bothered as I knew this guy has a great rep on here and had just sold a shed load of stuff, but as the week turned into 10/12 days my worst fear had come true!

The royal mail had struck again and post my ****ing parcel....

I Pm'ed Strider and he was very nice, keep Pming back with bits of info and started the chase to find where thay had gone!

After weeks of RM pissing us both around, he gave me ?20 of the ?40 back and said he will claim it back from RM asap, he promised at the end of June to sort me out the rest of my money when RM pay up which I said was ok

Now they have told him to go whistle for his coin as he doesnt have the white reciept from the PO when he sent them, BUT, he has still sent me the remainer of the outstanding balance!

I thought he was gonna say he wasnt gonna pay tbh, but as a true man to his word, he still paid me my refund!

Strider, You are a true gent amongst us, I really hope you follow up the thing with RM and get them put into place and get your coinage back!!

Thought I would just mention his guys great conduct, credit where credit is due!!

Thanks Strider mate!!

RuBiQ

Comment

I must admit he did go out of his way and he refunded you when really he didnt need to.

Top marks.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6
                  I must admit he did go out of his way and he refunded you when really he didnt need to.

Top marks.

hmmm

Well, He DID need to really, as it wasnt my fault the games not lost/nicked, and the reciept was lost, I had paid in good faith in advance, if someone paid me and it was the other way round, id obviously refund them but the PO would be getting med-evil on its arse till my games or coin turned up!

Any decent person would of done what strider did, well, apart from some of the recent dodgey fockers on here in the past couple of months!!

I just hope he does follow this up until the RM realise they cant go round ****ing up and getting away with it!!

Comment

seems like a nice chap

if you asked for insurance - you deserve the money back

if you declined insurance - then personally i wouldnt offer anything back

but it looks like insurance was asked for so strider did the right thing, shame he lost the receipt all my receipts are kept for a month just incase any cheeky paypal users try to get fresh later on

Comment

After this happened, ive always bought EVERYTHING now special delivery to ensure now more mofo's take my goods for themselves!!

the extra quid postage is worth it!!

Comment

I agree, I tend to avoid sending by normall post on here.

Comment

Definitely agree with this.

I sent Adam Stone a Tetris for GameBoy nearly 2 weeks ago. As i hadn't sold it to him but was giving it as a freebie i didn't bother sending it recorded or anything but just shoved it in a jiffy bag.

Its now almost a fortnight later and has it turned up? Has it chuff

Thankfully in this case there's been no loss to anyone, but its annoying nevertheless.

Comment

Last edited by Space Monkey; 01-09-2004, 21:34.

Comment

Recently i have sold around 25-30 items and they all arrived thank god

only 1 is untrackable online - you knwo the usual we cannot determine message but bowser told me he has it so its all good

normally at least one of my parcels goes missing and i think its happened twice within ntsc

i remember 1 was a guy who lives about 20 mins from me in glasgow but in the end we just split it 50/50

there is always a fair and amicable solution - just depends whether both parties want to resolve the matter

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey
                                Hi RuBiQ, did you ask Strider for insured postage?
                                If not then personally I think that given Striders conduct in the matter and that decency is an issue here then the decent thing for you to have done would`ve been to wear half the loss.

The Royal Mail was never great as far as I know but just recently they have gone right down hill, the guy delivering my mail looks like an escapee from an IPCU driving around in an old Orion . Are they being deliberately run down in order to make room for other companies?
                                I think it was RD but cant remember now, but if he has the slip the PO should pay up, not piss him about!!

I always keep all my reciepts, even **** like the ones from asda and for petrol for a few weeks just incase....

Strider hopefully will get the RM to admit liability and pay up, the tossers can do this a the very least for him!!

Comment

Working...
                                X