Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Star Soldier from Cube, came dead fast cheers man

Comment

Quick delivery, great to deal with. Highly recommended!

Comment

Received Katamari in good condition at a good price too.

Thanks again

Comment

Bought Espgaluda from the fella, as usual the guy is top notch! Incredible speedy delivery, fantastic comms. Incredibly nice guy, would definetly buy from again!

Comment

Darran provided me with minty fresh copies of Dondonpachi Daioujou and Mushihimesama, which arrived promptly and well insulated from the postman's wrath - all whilst battling a malfunctioning computer!

Cheers

Comment

Bought a psp game from strider with no problems at all, thanks mate.

Comment

Bought a PS2 from Darran and he was well helpful in his description of how it worked (it was advertised as not always working) and replied promptly to all my qs and PMs. Also it was a day or so late in getting sent out so he chucked in a few freebies which was a nice touch. Cheers mate .

Comment

1st time dealing with darran.bought several gamecube games and all arrived quickly,well packed and in good nick.a quick easy deal.recommended.thanks mate.

Comment

Bought some GC games off him, fast delivery, recommended trader.

Comment

Darran sorted me out with some PSP lovlies. Quick and easy as usual.

Thanks fella.

Comment

Sold a DS game to Strider. Received immediate payment once deal arranged.

Many thanks.

Comment

Sold Tekken Dark Resurrection to Darran. Immediate payment and friendly guy. Thanks

Comment

Bought bomberman DS. came in lovely condition and well packaged. more than happy. friendly guy!

Comment

Bought a couple of DS games, which both arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. He was very easy to deal with and I'd be more than happy to buy from him again.
                              Three thumbs up!

Comment

STRIDER PRAISE TIME!
                                Yep, got my game super quick and I didn't expect it but thanks ever so much for the Retro mag you got me! A star dealer! Buy with confidence from him now!

Comment

Working...
                                X