No announcement yet.

chojin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chojin purchased a Bose Wave System III - new from me on behalf of his father. Payment was instant and comms where very friendly.

Top guy! Thank you

Comment

Bought an upscaler/scan line generator doofer from my old buddy Russ. An annoyingly decent bloke. Cheers mate.

Comment

100% Perfect Seller. Thank you man

Comment

Bought a DS Lite from Russ. Excellent as always and he chucked in Mario Kart GBA for free. Cheers dude!

Comment

bought pop n twinbee, game arrived in good condition and the packaging was excellent. thanks a lot mate

Comment

A nice bundle of PC Engine games found their way to me from Russ, great to deal with, arrived well packaged.

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Conducted a suspicious looking package drop off in a Scottish motorway service station to my man Russ today, good to finally meet the guy in person after all these years. The contents of the package weren't too illicit, just a SFC and some games!

Comment

Last edited by chojin; 10-02-2016, 11:08.

Comment

Sorted me out with a SNES pad that I wanted for a project I'm working on. Very generous chap, thank you :-)

Comment

Sold me some SFC goodies, excellently fast postage. Top seller.

Comment

Bought SF Collection on Switch from me. Paid super quick with great Comms. Cheers.

Comment

Forgot to leave Russ feedback for two retro systems he sold me, one of which was the very system I sold HIM in the feedback above from 2015. (The other a Japanese MD which I don't think I sold him!)

Great guy to deal with as ever.

Comment

Working...
                          X