Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Wipeout pure yesterday afternoon - got this morning - cheers

Comment

Bought Donkey Konga JPN from chojin. Ariived very quickly and fantastically packaged, and was minty-mint as promised. Thank you!

Comment

A perfect transaction. No hastle in any department. hehe well packed voucher. And i wouldnt hesitate to deal with chojin again. 10/10

Russ thanks again m80.

Comment

Bought 2 NGC games from me, paid very fast and communicated well thoughout the sale. Highly recommended and would deal with him again.

Cheers Russ

Comment

Bought a Controller S from him. It turned up the next working day, very securely wrapped, and exactly as described. Cheers.

Comment

Bought a copy of Zelda Wind Waker from me. Prompt payment. Very pleased, thanks!!

Comment

Very quick shipping of Resident Evil DS and kept me up to date. Top seller.

Comment

incredible payment

and no worries

another member to be trusted

Comment

Excellent trader, bought maio kart ds from me, payment came through ultra quick, was friendly and polite throughput comms, enjoy the game, go easy on your nephew! Thanks mate

Comment

Great buyer. Friendly PMs and payment was recieved within minutes. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Cheers

Comment

Bought his first ever Saturn Game from me, And what a game, Sega Rally!!

Paid immediately, Quick Friendly PM's, Pleasure to deal with, Cheers!

Comment

Bought a MD 6 Button pad off me. Great deal.

Comment

quick payment, great communication, quality buyer, highly recommended

Comment

Great buyer, paid fast with freindly pm's. Top man.

cheers.

Comment

Bought another game off me. Fast payment once agian. Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X