No announcement yet.

chojin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a ds lite off me kept in contact and was very easy to deal with enjoy mate.

Comment

Bought US Wind Waker/Ocarina of Time from chojin, fastest deliery ever, minty condition and great person to deal with

Comment

Swapped my PAL Killer 7 for his NTSC version. Excellent trade and great comms. Highly recommended.

Comment

Brought re4 from me - great trader

Comment

bought a DS EZFlash kit from chojin, very helpful and super quick postage, cheers fella!

Comment

Sold chojin NMH on Wii. Fast payment, great trader.

Comment

Sold chojin phantom hourglass. Fantastic buyer and all round nice guy! Hope to deal with you again soon =)

Comment

Sold Chojin Kirby: Canvas Curse, not one problemo, quick payment and great comms! Thanks

Comment

Bought a boxed PC-Engine briefcase system from me and a sealed fatal fury 2. Absolutely great guy to deal with, in the case of the game he'd paid for it before i even knew he wanted it! Would deal with absolutely any time. Thanks mate.

Comment

Sold Chojin a SNES. Polite & friendly PMs & very prompt payment. First class

Comment

Quick and simple transaction. Top fella.

Comment

Bought a full supergrafx set from me, pleasure to deal with, brilliant buyer. Thanks again Russ!

Comment

Aaa+++

Bought some PCE related retro magazines - Good comms & an ultra quick payer!

Cheers Russ

Comment

Top seller

Excellent seller I bought a iphone and am very pleased.

Comment

Bought my copy of the fantastic Dracula X! Perfect buyer thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X