No announcement yet.

The Mean Machines Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, i had some of those, they were pre MM though. 'The complete guide to consoles' was the main title, 4 volumes of that i think? And there was also one issue of 'The complete guide to megadrive' and 'The complete guide to sega'

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
      'The complete guide to consoles'
      Yes, thank you for the title. 4 volumes? I only had 3 myself. What colour was the 4th?

Comment

Dunno if there was a 4th? As i said, i *think* there was 4 volumes. Could have been 3.

Comment

There was a 4th. It was dark blue/purple I think.

They're under my stairs with my copies of Maximum and High 5 era CVG (the only mags I won't ever chuck out).

Comment

I think I remember Maximum. Was that the one that did a good spread on Street Fighter Alpha in the first or so issue?

Comment

Thought you might like to know that Mean Machines t-shirt goodness is now available, thanks to Gary Harrod!

Comment

Rediscovered this site again today and just wanted to say thanks (again) for doing it, great trip down memory lane. Makes me want to start another retro collection again.

Time Extension brings you the latest news and features from the world of retro gaming. Giving retro and classic games more time to shine and so much more.

Comment

Working...
                X