Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is some truth in that. I think someone wanting to utilise an NTSC GameCube and a CRT would still be after such a product though.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      I would say if you're going to sell that GameCube RGB cable, do it soon. A GameCube HDMI output box was briefly available last year and although it was taken off the market (it contained a defect that could fry people's machines) the creator is working on a better one, and other people are bound to offer a similar product within the next 12 months. The jump in visual clarity it offered was fantastic.

The value of a GameCube RGB cable could plummet if those things are readily available.
      Good shout.

I notice Amazon Japan have un-modded cables at......£££. Whether they ever sell at that price who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        I think there is some truth in that. I think someone wanting to utilise an NTSC GameCube and a CRT would still be after such a product though.
        Absolutely; I'm not saying it will have no value; just the value may be affected.

Comment

Anybody care to value SNES Turtles in Time, US NTSC boxed and complete.
          Can only see boxed PAL copies SOLD on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
            Anybody care to value SNES Turtles in Time, US NTSC boxed and complete.
            Can only see boxed PAL copies SOLD on ebay.
            Also, Super Punch Out US NTSC boxed and complete. Thanks

Comment

Out of touch with these
              XRGB3?
              And
              XRGB2 plus?

Both boxed complete
              Thanks in advance

Comment

What's the value of a FFXV Collector's Edition and a Witcher 3: Collector's Edition both for the PS4 nowadays? Both new.

Comment

Just wondering how much could i get for a Pal Wii u and a Jpn Xbox 360

Comment

I believe (generally) around £120 for the Wii U. The 360, the hard part is finding the buyer.

Comment

Got a modded US SNES (Super CIC + component out at the back) from SpeedLolita or Marmotta some time ago. How much is this worth? Think I paid something like £100 and I'm just looking to off-load it since I got a Super Nt.

Same with an AV Famicom - How much is this worth? (Console only + controller)

Comment

I've got a PAL N64.

It's not boxed or anything, but it comes with the memory upgrade pack, 4 x pads and 7 games:
                        Mario 64
                        Banjo Kazooie
                        Perfect Dark
                        GoldenEye
                        Superstar Soccer 98
                        Zelda: Ocarina of Time
                        1080 Snowboarding

There are some rumble packs and phono connector (yellow, white and red).

How much for that lot, chums?

N64 album hosted in ImgBB

Comment

If I were you I'd take it to CeX. They give silly money for that PAL tat

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            If I were you I'd take it to CeX. They give silly money for that PAL tat
                            Not sure they do. They sell it for silly money but their trade prices aren't great in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Not sure they do. They sell it for silly money but their trade prices aren't great in my experience.
                              Ah. They were paying well last time I looked, not so much now it seems. Still, beats using eBay. lol

Comment

My latest find from the dark recesses of the loft:

pic here

The Sega Saturn Box itself is unbent but has a little ink wear on some sides, I'd rate it at 7.5 out of 10. It includes "everything" apart from the Saturn Hardware (now dead) from the day I took the console out, this includes

- A mint Instruction Manual
                                - five other sega paper inserts (ads for games, safety notices, accesory guide, etc)
                                - all of the cardboard innards
                                - all the bags & twist-ties
                                - I even have the Dixons Receipt dated 28th June 1996 & the Newspaper advert that convinced me to buy it.

Any idea of its value?
                                Last edited by paulus; 23-03-2018, 13:54. Reason: pic didnt work :)

Comment

Working...
                                X