Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Labo box has arrived! It is big and there is no way I can sneak this in the house without the missus asking me what it is! Plan is to give her a glass of wine and ask her to help me make them!

Looking forward to trying it out!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
      My first Labo box has arrived! It is big and there is no way I can sneak this in the house without the missus asking me what it is! Plan is to give her a glass of wine and ask her to help me make them!

Looking forward to trying it out!
      Mine too and that box is bloody huge , new amiibos arrived too

Comment

It’s just not cricket…

Comment

Bullet point me. I have no patience for watching videos that could be summed up in a sentence.

Comment

Guy got his videos about homebrew on the Switch blocked by Nintendo.

Comment

Oh okay, thanks. Big company tries to protect platform shocker then. I can understand why that would frustrate the guy and others in the community but I can also understand why it would happen.

Comment

I like that dude’s content but showcasing exploits on a modern platform doesn’t seem like fair use to me really... Though that’s probably just a title for clicks.

Comment

Disney planning to bring Disney+ to Switch.

Comment

That's Lantus from the OG Xbox days.

Comment

I'll say it again; you can't just say "it's mine, I can do whatever I want and show other people how to do it too". If Nintendo wanted the Switch to be an open platform, they could've done that, but it would've been twice the price as they're going to make up the R&D costs on the games. The Switch is good, and locked tight, for the same reason ALL, EVERY SINGLE ONE of those "open, Android" gaming tablets with controllers have ****e controls, or shonky screens, or bad batteries, or sometimes all of the above.

Comment

I've only followed it on Era but the key interesting point is the suggestion that though Nintendo may be understandable in what they're it's also a major exploitation of the rules to accomplish a shutdown they'd ordinarily not be able to do so it may well not last

Comment

It's not the first time things like that happens, Konami did something like that to ReRez, Sega with Phantasy Star, and even AkSys/Arc System Works (can't remember which) blocked some videos, on all very shaky grounds. I myself got a video claimed because it shows an in-game cutscene.
                          It shows that the copyright claim rules on Youtube are skewed heavily in favour of the companies, and content creators can only take a reactive stance which leaves very few options.

Comment

Nintendo will release a less expensive Switch model this fall, according to a Nikkei report.

In an update on the revision news it now looks like the cheaper smaller Switch will launch later this year and the proposed Switch Pro was BS all along. The news relating to that is that Nintendo plans to start development on Switch 2 at the end of the year, given console development takes years and they reportedly don't have an agreed concept yet it suggests those holding off for more power just got the go ahead to abandon ye hope

Comment

There's a digital premium edition of Mortal Kombat on Switch for preorder for about €100. That's just nuts. Unless it's 1991 and your game is imported and the rarest of the rare and physical at that, no game should cost €100.

With the other end being games going for WAY less than they should, it feels like we need some sort of sane mid ground to just settle as a new normal. Or an old normal re-embraced.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                There's a digital premium edition of Mortal Kombat on Switch for preorder for about €100. That's just nuts. Unless it's 1991 and your game is imported and the rarest of the rare and physical at that, no game should cost €100.
                                It's MK11 with all the DLC included, if you purchase the base game and single DLCs it'll probably cost way more than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X