Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postage cost?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Postage cost?
      Is that a reply to my Saturn Box Post bud?

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
        Is that a reply to my Saturn Box Post bud?
        Yeah. I get that it's a nice find but without the unit present I can't say it has any value. Could always shove it on eBay and see what happens?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Yeah. I get that it's a nice find but without the unit present I can't say it has any value. Could always shove it on eBay and see what happens?
          It does have some value, someone will want it. On here probably not a lot, if I needed one I would pay £10 plus postage. However as per speedlolita's point you might get more interest and a better price on ebay?

Comment

I'd give you £10 posted for it just to box one of my unboxed. [MENTION=7370]paulus[/MENTION]

Comment

Jei, I would happily do it for £13 all in. Delivery would be a 2-3 day courier service?

Comment

Any idea how much I could flight these items for...
                Dreamcast official Rgb scart cable.
                Yellowed Dreamcast with a working laser and a few vmus.
                Bangai O Dreamcast in mint condition pal.
                Edge magazine complete collection till about 2012 or 2013 I bought them off a member here.
                Comics... More than 350 issues of Transformers UK earliest ones in bad condition but the rest are great.
                Mixed 80s and 90s USA marvel and dc comics a big box full with some 2000ad UK.
                I also have Chinese kung fu TV series but I have no idea what they're worth and a couple of kung fu eastern heroes books

Comment

Not sure mate, but i bet [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] would be interested in the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                    Not sure mate, but i bet [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] would be interested in the comics.
                    Ha ha you know I would

Just doubt I could get to any sum of money that would make it worth [MENTION=11673]shinobi7000[/MENTION] worth it
                    Plus I still have loads so would just end up cherry picking the numbers I'm missing but if you do wan't to hit me up with a list then we could have a look

Neil

Comment

Soundwave mate I'm guessing you only want Transformers? But I'm thinking you have them already.

Comment

Hey man,
                        Hit me up with a list of what you have & we can see if you like?

Comment

Bit of a lazy query really as could probably figure this out but what's a brand new SNES Mini worth now? Realised I have one I've never opened.
                          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Probably what you paid for it, presuming you paid retail. There seems to be plenty of stock around: £69.99 direct off Nintendo, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                              Bit of a lazy query really as could probably figure this out but what's a brand new SNES Mini worth now? Realised I have one I've never opened.
                              The standard, new price - they're consistently available and have been for much of their life.

Comment

Cheers all I'll chuck it up at some point for less than RRP
                                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                                X