Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I send a private message... I'm trying on my phone and I don't see the symbol even when clicking on a user profile. I'm using Chrome in android.

Comment

Weird works ok for me using the same

Just click the users name against a post they have made & the option should be there

Then just tap it to start the PM

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
        How do I send a private message... I'm trying on my phone and I don't see the symbol even when clicking on a user profile. I'm using Chrome in android.
        I have the same issue always have to use the full site on my Android phone.
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
          I have the same issue always have to use the full site on my Android phone.
          Ah yeah I use the full site on my phone, hate the cut down mobile version

Comment

Hey all,

Anybody have any idea on a boxed New 3DS Ambassador edition?

Console has a few light marks on the removable plates but screens are mint

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
              Bit of a faff, but press menu/messages/compose and put their username in.

Comment

I've got a Bayonetta 1 download code for Nintendo Switch, UK/EU eShop and not sure what to ask ...

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  I've got a Bayonetta 1 download code for Nintendo Switch, UK/EU eShop and not sure what to ask ...
                  Heh, CEX near me are selling the double-pack with a big sticker on saying "JUST #2, DLC HAS BEEN USED" and it's THIRTY EIGHT QUID.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Check the eShop for how much it is and then decide if you want to take a quid or two off, or just ask full whack.

Comment

Thanks chaps, much appreciated

Comment

Two sets of boxed Samba maracas.
                        Both Japanese games.
                        Memory card with DLC songs.

Any idea on value without postage?

Comment

I’d sold a similar set recently, think you are looking 80-100 for everything mate.

Comment

Sounds fair. Cheers

Comment

Have a Magic Box converter for Xbox by Farmer I believe. Think this is the rarer version as it support Sega Saturn pads on the Xbox, and you can use them on emulation via Coin-ops etc. It is boxed and supports Saturn, PS2 and DC controllers. I saw these listed for about £100 on eBay a while back but can't find any now. Any ideas how much this is worth?
                              Cheers
                              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                                Have a Magic Box converter for Xbox by Farmer I believe. Think this is the rarer version as it support Sega Saturn pads on the Xbox, and you can use them on emulation via Coin-ops etc. It is boxed and supports Saturn, PS2 and DC controllers. I saw these listed for about £100 on eBay a while back but can't find any now. Any ideas how much this is worth?
                                Cheers
                                God knows, but I wouldn't be surprised if they go for decent money, as they're good. And to think, I flogged mine on here a couple of years ago when I moved house for about 15 quid. Bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X