Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
    Have a Magic Box converter for Xbox by Farmer I believe. Think this is the rarer version as it support Sega Saturn pads on the Xbox, and you can use them on emulation via Coin-ops etc. It is boxed and supports Saturn, PS2 and DC controllers. I saw these listed for about £100 on eBay a while back but can't find any now. Any ideas how much this is worth?
    Cheers
    Jesus. I have one of these, too, but it's trapped in London

Comment

I’ve got a lot to sell, too much to list- might post some pictures and you folks can point anything out you think you know what the worth is?

Comment

PS4 slim 1Tb fully boxed console, what's a fair price . Ebay is all over the place with non payers and such

Comment

MVS package

Boxed MV1-C with Unibios
          SS1 - V ALL Jap MVS
          SSV Special - full kit NOS

ALL as a package. Thanks

Comment

I'm thinking of selling my N64 and all the gubbins that comes with it.

How much should I be asking for? Is £90 too steep?

Bundle includes power supply, UK plug and AV cables.

3 x memory cards, one is an official rumble pack. RAM removal tool.

4 x N64 controllers.

Games:
            Banjo Kazooie, Mario 64, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, 1080 Snowboarding, ISS Pro 98 and Zelda OOT.

Standard UK PAL grey console.

Official memory expansion pack for Perfect Dark etc.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I'm thinking of selling my N64 and all the gubbins that comes with it.

How much should I be asking for? Is £90 too steep?

Bundle includes power supply, UK plug and AV cables.

3 x memory cards, one is an official rumble pack. RAM removal tool.

4 x N64 controllers.

Games:
              Banjo Kazooie, Mario 64, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, 1080 Snowboarding, ISS Pro 98 and Zelda OOT.

Standard UK PAL grey console.

Official memory expansion pack for Perfect Dark etc.
              I'd buy the RAM Expansion Pak and the accompanying tool off you if you wanted to sell it on it's own.

Comment

Thanks Kevvy, but I'd rather sell it as a bundle so I'm not selling someone a compromised console experience.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Thanks Kevvy, but I'd rather sell it as a bundle so I'm not selling someone a compromised console experience.
                  Sure thing, I didn't know if you still had the original Jumper pak.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevvy Metal View Post
                    Sure thing, I didn't know if you still had the original Jumper pak.
                    Yes, sir. That's in the second photo.

Comment

Is there any actual additional value to a first generation PS3 (CECH-B01)?

It's a US 20GB model (so gloss but no silver trim) and reading online some people are saying it's worth a bit more because of the Emotion engine chip being included for hardware PS3 emulation.

Hard to tell if it's actually worth more because of it, or the prices of near £150 on ebay are just people chancing their arm (never to sell it)

Comment

Hi all,

Whats this worth,

NTSC USA Boxed Complete Nintendo Wii with all accessories (Wii Sports pack in disc included) and the following boxed complete games,

Links Crossbow Training (slip case)
                        Wii Play
                        Rayman Raving Rabbids
                        Resident Evil 4
                        Zelda Twilight Princess
                        Super Mario Galaxy

Cheers

Comment

Got no idea if these are worth anything at all

Comment

200 complete sealed/open seal US N64 games - including all the variants and expensive games (Clayfighter sculptor's Cut, Bomberman 2nd Attack, Stunt Racer, ISS 2000 etc). Basically a complete set minus the crap sports games, superman etc.

Comment

Any ideas how much an unboxed PAL Multi Mega is worth with a 60hz switch installed?
                              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Supergun-Sigma AV7000, 9000TB Arcade Controller, Jamma harness,Rgb leads etc. Boxed

Comment

Working...
                                X