Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas on how much a fully boxed PAL version of Conkers Bad Fur day on N64 is worth? The box is in great condition no marks or rips no creases or marks on the instruction booklet either.

Comment

[MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION] is possibly the man to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by aes7529 View Post
        Any ideas on how much a fully boxed PAL version of Conkers Bad Fur day on N64 is worth? The box is in great condition no marks or rips no creases or marks on the instruction booklet either.
        Easily £120 in that condition

Comment

Thanks for the reply Zaki

Comment

I’m having a big clear and wondered if anybody can help with a valuation on these items? Thanks John

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Also I have a NTSC GameCube collection to shift it includes a switched purple console and Gameboy player both boxed a wave bird & the following games:-

https://ibb.co/egNK5p
            https://ibb.co/jYJ3WU
            Last edited by aes7529; 10-08-2018, 12:14. Reason: Added GameCube collection

Comment

hi all

Any ideas on values for...

Sonic Wings Special - Saturn
              Astro Boy - Gameboy Advance

Ta

Comment

Hi. What would be a fair price to sell my wii u for? Not used it since playing zelda.
                It's the black one

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aes7529 View Post
                  I’m having a big clear and wondered if anybody can help with a valuation on these items? Thanks John

Also I have a NTSC GameCube collection to shift it includes a switched purple console and Gameboy player both boxed a wave bird & the following games:-

https://ibb.co/jYJ3WU
                  £5-£10 for each JPN GC game apart from Ikaruga, which is worth about £20-£25
                  £50-£70 for the Game Works book.
                  £5-£10 for each JPN Gameboy Advance game, apart from Castlevania, which is about £25-£35

IMO of course

Not sure about the rest.

Comment

Anyone know if there's any demand for Rock Band stuff?

Got some really nice gear:

Ion Pro Drum Kit
                    Squire Pro Stratocaster
                    Pro Telecaster
                    Beatles Gretsch Rickenbacker and Hofner guitars

Comment

Not sure [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] but if the going rate for a single guitar is relatively sensible I'd rather like one of the Beatles ones.

Comment

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for the worth of modded PS2 consoles (Messiah 2 chip) and soft modded original xboxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemm View Post
                          Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for the worth of modded PS2 consoles (Messiah 2 chip) and soft modded original xboxes?
                          40 for the PS2, 25 for the Xboxes - roughly I'd say.

Comment

Anyone have an idea of what a 20th anniversary Game Boy Micro might be worth? It’s a US model, near mint and boxed with all the bits. Comes with Warioware Twisted, Zelda Minish Cap and Super Mario World, all US and boxed.

Comment

Got a bricked Playstation TV. UK model, boxed and complete. Outer box is worn, but the console is 9/10.

Was thinking £20-25 plus postage or is that too much?

Comment

I've just scored an NTSC Wii with HDMI output so may sell my Cube. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for the following gear:

1 x boxed black USA Gamecube
                                1 x
                                original black pad
                                1 x official Component cable (may possibly have the box in the loft for this too?)

Also is it best to sell these on as a package or separately?

Comment

Working...
                                X