User Tag List

Page 421 of 424 FirstFirst ... 321411419420421422423 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4240
    I think there is some truth in that. I think someone wanting to utilise an NTSC GameCube and a CRT would still be after such a product though.

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    I would say if you're going to sell that GameCube RGB cable, do it soon. A GameCube HDMI output box was briefly available last year and although it was taken off the market (it contained a defect that could fry people's machines) the creator is working on a better one, and other people are bound to offer a similar product within the next 12 months. The jump in visual clarity it offered was fantastic.

The value of a GameCube RGB cable could plummet if those things are readily available.
    Good shout.

I notice Amazon Japan have un-modded cables at....... Whether they ever sell at that price who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    I think there is some truth in that. I think someone wanting to utilise an NTSC GameCube and a CRT would still be after such a product though.
    Absolutely; I'm not saying it will have no value; just the value may be affected.

Anybody care to value SNES Turtles in Time, US NTSC boxed and complete.
    Can only see boxed PAL copies SOLD on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbearboy View Post
    Anybody care to value SNES Turtles in Time, US NTSC boxed and complete.
    Can only see boxed PAL copies SOLD on ebay.
    Also, Super Punch Out US NTSC boxed and complete. Thanks

Out of touch with these
    XRGB3?
    And
    XRGB2 plus?

Both boxed complete
    Thanks in advance

What's the value of a FFXV Collector's Edition and a Witcher 3: Collector's Edition both for the PS4 nowadays? Both new.

Just wondering how much could i get for a Pal Wii u and a Jpn Xbox 360

I believe (generally) around 120 for the Wii U. The 360, the hard part is finding the buyer.

Got a modded US SNES (Super CIC + component out at the back) from SpeedLolita or Marmotta some time ago. How much is this worth? Think I paid something like 100 and I'm just looking to off-load it since I got a Super Nt.

Same with an AV Famicom - How much is this worth? (Console only + controller)