Clear All

Originally posted by TommyG
    Thanks Kam

Yeah i'll be up for a game!
    Hope you enjoyed the games and got your friend setup ok mate

You were getting better very quickly

Comment

Yeah thanks Kam! Really enjoyed it

We got him set up and he created a game but then i realised he had an NTSC xbox and i had a PAL one so it wouldn't work >_<

But i've got a NTSC xbox as well out on loan to a mate so as soon as i get it back we'll be able to play together....

Which actually leads me on to this question...

Will i need to create a new account when i log on with my NTSC xbox?

Cheers

Tommy

Comment

Nope just make sure you have it all plugged in before you turn on your PC/Xbox

Then I think there is something you may need to change from the settings after you logged in to say your machine is NTSC. The problem there is you can only play with US players so pings can be higher. But recently I have noticed there are LOADS of US players with pings lower than UK players !!

Comment

Anyone else up for this against the Halo Mastah ??

I promise I will give tips online or here (through this thread or PM) for that matter if anyone is interested ?

Comment

I'll be on tonight again Kam

about 8ish

Comment

Now this is more like it - sign me up guys if you want another PAL player.

I only got Xbox live last week, but the idea of playing Halo is just
              I'm zathras on gamespy btw.

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
                Now this is more like it - sign me up guys if you want another PAL player.

I only got Xbox live last week, but the idea of playing Halo is just
                I'm zathras on gamespy btw.
                Added you mate - make sure you do the same for me. I have a 2mb line so I can host some good games

Comment

Working...
                X