Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Strider for PAL MD.

Comment

Capcom US don't a have a clue....I'll never forget the US Street Fighter covers!!

Comment

Comment

Does anyone remember the late 80s, early 90s US Gold boxart for games like Forgotten Worlds and Vigilante? I almost have trouble sleeping at night knowing that someone actually got paid for those ill-proportioned, inartistic scrawlings. A true injustice.

Western box art renderings generally tend to reflect the western gaming obsession with realism. As such the Bomberman and Mega Man artists were more interested in 'realistic' portrayals if the game over stylish graphic design.

Comment

That blue Bomberman seems to have had one pint too many. Look at that beer belly.
            and what on earth did they do to MegaMan ft:

Comment

That Strider cover is class. He looks like a butch Bobby Davro .

Comment

The megaman one looks like he's taking a dump in his suit.

Comment

Capcom US don't a have a clue....I'll never forget the US Street Fighter covers!!
                  Blanka's all finished raping ryu and now off for some chun li action, just look at that evil grin

Comment

Why isn't there a bad game box art site? That would be funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Ady
                      Oooh, might have to start one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
                        That Strider cover is class. He looks like a butch Bobby Davro .
                        Oh..my..god , I'm crying, soooo funny

Comment

The one I hated most was the Street Fighter Alpha case. Gone was the gorgeous Japanese art on the cover showing a painted Ryu and Ken with the wicked logo, gone was the manual full of stunning art as well as Super Deformed cartoons.

Instead we get THE WORST drawings of the Streetfighter characters yet. Ken looks like he's just had something rammed up his batty, M Bison (Vega) looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters and Chun Li looks like a man.

Opening it up and you get a nice black and white manual with all the artwork removed.

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
                            Originally posted by Ady
                            Do so. I'll even help with some of the commentary if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
                              Originally posted by Ady

It needs to be done.
                              Name and shame, as the News of the World would say.

Comment

in the neo geo world the clasic is the us/uk version of fatal fury:

the Japanese version is so much better and dramatic

Comment

Working...
                                X