Handstand press ups
      press ups
      Closed press ups
      Chin ups
      Pull ups
      Crunches
      Sit ups
      Parralel dips

And thats without any weights! Add a set of adjustable dumbells and you can do hundreds of exercises.

I would always recommend going to a gym over working out at home simply because there are bigger weights there However working out at home > Not working out at all!

Marcus 2000 calories is very low for someone of your weight, especially if you plan to do 3-5 sessions of exercise per week. I would also recommend eating 6-7 small meals per day rather than breakfast/lunch/dinner which most people subscribe to.

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
        . Also, never excercise in your bedroom.
        hmmmm..funny you say that cuz in my opinion in the bedroom is where you can get the funnest work out of all

Comment

Aye? my chin up bar is on my bedroom door.

Comment

I tend to use a set of dumbells from 7.5-20kg and a barbell 40kg(ish) to do all my workouts.

Comment

Exercising in your bedroom will only bring you hardship and stress
              Use a dedicated room for exercise. A gym is best. You want to keep all the expressions of exercise away from any room which is used for relaxation/intimacy.

Comment

lose!?!?!!?!

I need to gain weight!

I'm far to underweight for my age! >_<

Comment

11 stone of pure muscle here.

8)

Comment

Tom - 200 situps? wtf? You wouldn't do 200 benchpresses would you?
                    Depends on the size of your beerbelly mate, drastic measures and all that ;p

I do it 50 at a time, so it's not that hard.

Comment

Boog > Peter Andre

Comment

well ive just jumped on the scales and i weigh 16 stone........................

but that said im 6 foot 5 so im ok ish

I do lots of exercise an hour or so per day in my own gym and i cycle approx 50 miles per week

my gym consists of

Last edited by fragmast3r; 13-10-2004, 17:08.

Comment

As well as the exercise try keeping a food diary if only for a week or two. It can really help you get a grasp on what your eating and help you improve your eating patterns.

A year ago I was 16 1/2 stone (I'm 6ft, medium build). I'd really let myself go. Now I'm just under 12 stone and, if I do say so myself, fairly buff. It was a lot of hard work getting here but also very rewarding. I'm now fit as a lopp.... and to be honest it feels great. I have far more confidence, get checked out by girls from time to time (when I was a lardy dude it never happened), don't tire as easy, have a more disciplned life in general. Its all good. All of it

Comment

Originally posted by fragmast3r
                            well ive just jumped on the scales and i weigh 16 stone........................

but that said im 6 foot 5 so im ok ish

I do lots of exercise an hour or so per day in my own gym and i cycle approx 50 miles per week
                            When does that give you time to practice your crack anti-Ish Rainbow Six shot?

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                              djjimbob thats cool man, good luck and keep us uptodate of the progress.

Anyone who can recommend good snack-like stuff that I can eat when peckish instead of crisps and biscuits would be appreciated, as I hate being hungry!
                              snak a jacks, they come in small bags and are very low in fat and actualy yase rather nice and while not the most filling snack they do tide me between meals

Comment

I've started doing more exercise. it's not because I'm overweight or anything, I just want to get fit, which I'm not.

Went swimming for an hour or so this morning, which I plan to make it a weekly occurance. I was totally knackered at the end of it, but I felt better for having done it.

I plan to play squash at least once a week as well. Trying to drag a mate alont to play with me, otherwise it will just be me on a court. So far it looks like one game this week and two next week.

I'm going to die.

Comment

Working...
                                X