Obscure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obscure

I cant seem to find the appropriate thread for this anywhere so i started me own. Anyways if this is wrong my appologies.........

ive got this survival horror game comin in the post and im really intrigued at the prospect of a two player survival horror game. The visuals seem pretty and looks to be a good game so far from what ive read. It dont look like a ground breaker in the genre but it has potential. Developed by peeps ive never heard of before; but again i shall post back when it arrives. If someone has this already or is expecting it, please post your thoughts. You know you want to heheh.........

I got this game a while back and it is actually quite good!

The visuals are good, as is the sound and the overall atmosphere the game creates. It's a very dark and moody game with some very nice graphical effects in places.

The two player mode is where the magic comes in though. If it weren't for this I don't think I would have bothered with it. Survival horror is fun but it's so much more fun when there is someone else in the game enjoying it with you. It's also fantastic having someone else to watch your back and save you once in a while!

The different characters you can be all make the game interesting too - each have unique traits which can aid your progress at certain points, or let you get things you might ordinarily miss.

Not too sure what else to say without giving it away, but you will enjoy the game I am sure. Just make sure you get a mate round and share the fun!

Comment

Working...
    X