No announcement yet.

Games you would like us to review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see reviews or a feature on perhaps on rare/expensive games such as perhaps radiant silvergun/princess crown/einhander

Comment

yes indeed, a feature on the best castlevania games would be nice too!

Comment

Are you planning to review Hulk on the Xbox?

Comment

the hulk has been reviewed and is just awaiting uploading

Comment

Excellent, I will look forward to reading it as I think it might be my next purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysAce
              yes indeed, a feature on the best castlevania games would be nice too!
              This is the next 'Classic Game' series to be covered...the first part will cover the NES games.

The first draft is currently being checked.

Comment

Hello

I would enjoy reading a review of BF2.

Since getting more into the game, and playing regularly with the same guys, the scope has increased dramatically for me. I have never been so engrossed with a "Co-op" game before.

Perhaps the review could encourage board members to give accounts of their experiences, like taking a team of 6 and sky diving from altitude with a HALO chute deployment, away from the front line. Then working as a team to stay alive whilst sneaking towards a flag deep behind enemy lines, in order to open a new front for the rest of the team.

Or even good old jeap runs with 2 squads working in tandam to take an objective, using attack and displace tactics.

It's a great fun (And addictive) game, and a review may encourage others to play,

Thanks

Matt

Comment

EyeSheild 21!!!!!

Comment

I'd like to see reviews of both Ninja Gaiden Black and Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition please.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerj
                      EyeSheild 21!!!!!
                      Portable or ps2?

Comment

Originally posted by Generic_Chaos
                        I'd like to see reviews of both Ninja Gaiden Black and Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition please.
                        Sorry to disappoint, but I doubt any of us will get time to review tweaked games.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                          Sorry to disappoint, but I doubt any of us will get time to review tweaked games.
                          It could be worth adding an insert stating the differences, and if they have any bearing on the game. I wondered for a while what the Black version of NG was like for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
                            Hello

I would enjoy reading a review of BF2.

Since getting more into the game, and playing regularly with the same guys, the scope has increased dramatically for me. I have never been so engrossed with a "Co-op" game before.

Perhaps the review could encourage board members to give accounts of their experiences, like taking a team of 6 and sky diving from altitude with a HALO chute deployment, away from the front line. Then working as a team to stay alive whilst sneaking towards a flag deep behind enemy lines, in order to open a new front for the rest of the team.

Or even good old jeap runs with 2 squads working in tandam to take an objective, using attack and displace tactics.

It's a great fun (And addictive) game, and a review may encourage others to play,

Thanks

Matt
                            Hi Mr Suicide - I'm going to be reviewing the game soon, however I've been holding off for a while as am planning on doing the 360 version at the same time.

Comment

Onimusha 4

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                                Hi Mr Suicide - I'm going to be reviewing the game soon, however I've been holding off for a while as am planning on doing the 360 version at the same time.
                                That's great news, and I understand it would be cool to review both games at the same time, even though it does delay the PC review somewhat. See you online solider!

C_S

Comment

Working...
                                X