No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm honestly unsure what I make of that one. In some ways I like the novelty and imagine I'd be more for it if they weren't already doing the Ectotron one that makes much more sense and is much more impressive. I think it's because this is a paint job it takes away too much Prime. At the same time the trailer is cool. Bit mixed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      I'm honestly unsure what I make of that one. In some ways I like the novelty and imagine I'd be more for it if they weren't already doing the Ectotron one that makes much more sense and is much more impressive. I think it's because this is a paint job it takes away too much Prime. At the same time the trailer is cool. Bit mixed on it.
      Now you see I'm so totally on the opposite side & now think the Ecto-1 figure is a waste & the more I see the more I don't really like it, the transformation seems incredibly basic based on the final robot mode.
      MP10 though is everything I could want in a GB themed figure, it just ticks so many boxes & I'm so excited for it lol

Neil

Comment

But the Ecto one could get us a DeLorean Transformer

Comment

Someone give me a nudge when they do KITT.

Comment

Keep up!

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Someone give me a nudge when they do KITT.
            Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Yes!

Oh, what's this?

It's a conversion of X-Transbots Boost to look like KITT.

Comment

Oh yeah. I had seen that but forgot because I’m like that guy from Memento.

Comment

Joey Pantyolio?

Comment

Yes, I am Joey Pantyholes. That is me.

Comment

So I have begun to finally empty the storage unit & started to bring stuff back...to go into the loft while I get my cabinets in

Took pics as it came back so here's what's back so far...

My Masterpiece Transformers up first

Beast Wars & other TF's (Robots in Disguise series)

Lastly some of the statues...many, many more to follow...when I can get them back

Neil

Comment

I'm so, so jealous of your MP collection, [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]!

Comment

I'm so, so jealous of your MP collection, [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]!
                        Thanks buddy...took a lot of time & money to get to this point

Neil

Comment

Lots of minty fresh stuff there Neil, nice one buddy.

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who looks after their boxes!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                            Lots of minty fresh stuff there Neil, nice one buddy.

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who looks after their boxes!
                            Thanks dude
                            Yeah try to keep everything minty where I can
                            I spent a lot of my early collecting days as an MISB collector & have tried to keep up the same mentality ever since

Neil

Comment

I think I'm going to get MP Countach bots and maybe Prime (Transform Element), then maybe a set of G1 Autobots in Legend scale.

Might get that Magic Square Prime that's a Legend scale version of their MP.

Comment

I think I'm going to get MP Countach bots and maybe Prime (Transform Element), then maybe a set of G1 Autobots in Legend scale.

Might get that Magic Square Prime that's a Legend scale version of their MP.
                                That will be pretty cool

Speaking of Countach bots have you seen Fanstoys have taken a crack at their own Stunticons & have done Breakdown...

He is freaking huge as well...Menasor is going be a monster

Have you seen the Newage run of bots?
                                They look great for small versions & prices are pretty keen too, almost tempted to start collecting them too

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X