Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a while since my Leon run in RE2 so I was more than ready for some Claire action. Fun to dive straight back in. Such a great game. Playing with original soundtrack this time. Still plenty to do in Div2 also but being careful not to sicken myself with it.

Comment

So, because I'm a perpetual child, I'm looking at getting a small RC drift car.

At the moment, I'm looking at this Kickstarter, which looks ace:

Which made me want to play Absolute Drift: Zen Edition.

It's a lovely little game and the handling is lovely. It's so satisfying when you do a massive drift underneath an obstacle or centimetres away from the curb.

It's on offer in PS+ store at the moment for £3.99, so somebody else needs to play it!
      Zen Edition adds these features to Absolute Driftbr- 5 challenging midnight eventsbr- Drift event challengesbr- Ghosts and leaderboard replaysbrbrThis is a driving experience like no other. Journey from apprentice to master drifter as you hone your skill in a gorgeous minimalist world. Travel from airports and docks to a floating metropolis in search of new cars and ever greater challenges. Chill out to over 3 hours of electronic music by C41 and Nyte. Push yourself to the limit on drifting tracks and wild mountain roads while you work to unlock trophies and elite Midnight events. Drift alongside ghosts of the top players in the world, or refine your skill by out-scoring your own ghost. Your driving skills will be challenged at every turn until you finally become a master drifter.brbrThis product supports the following languages Englishbrbrbr1 playerbrDUALSHOCK®4 Vibration FunctionbrRemote Play SupportedbrHD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080pbrbrDownload of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.br One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.brSee Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.brLibrary programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.comlegal for full usage rights.brbr© 2016 Flippfly LLC

(obvioulsy, I just played some more RDR2, but I'll definitely fire it up soon.)

Comment

loving my strength build with the greatsword in DS3, also loving AC Chronicles Russia on the Vita, the aesthetic is ace.

Comment

For the weekend I think I'll finally polish off the DLC for Resident Evil VII so I can clear that from my hard drive. Not sure after that as there's a few backed up things, maybe time to give Ace Combat 7 a dabble

Comment

Did a level of RDR2, then fired up Absolute Drift "for ten minutes".

Took a while getting the right car for the course, but was soon smashing the challenges like string 15 drifts and beat a certain score.

Comment

Still just Destiny2.

Outbreak prime secret mission done and got Outbreak Prime Perfected. Just a brilliant bit of content and a lovely surprise addition to the game.

Now onto the heroic version of the mission to get the catalyst.

Comment

Spider-man on PS4. It's a really great game except for the fact, that other than it being a graphical marvel (on a Pro anyway), gameplay wise it's pretty similar to the Xbox/PS2 version by Activision. Of course, that was of it's time and this one has ease of use and somewhat better controld and mechanics, but it's playing those same beats that are over a decade old. That and Peter Parker in this, is one ugly mootafatter!

Comment

Diddy Kong Racing N64 with a hi-res texture pack. Great game. Balls hard.

Comment

Ended playing a small game called 11-11: Memories Retold about an American and a german during the war as uncle from Only Fools would say. It's got a paintbrush style effect that sometimes looks messy and other times works great but it's borderline a walking sim and one that goes on too long.

Comment

Splatoon 2's salmon run, MK8's battle mode and Tetris Effect.

Comment

Mainly Resi 2. This game gets so many things right it's unreal. I'm back in the lab rolling with the plantbies again now. One thing that's become apparent is I'll never get an S rank ... I really like to take my time in this game.

And on the subject of sweet nostalgia brought up to date with expertise and love I got a couple of games of Virtua Racing in last night. Still a real joy to play after all these years. And to look at. Wow! I just sat and watched the attract mode for the first few mins. It always was a beautiful game but now it's even more so. The steering felt a bit twitchy on the Pro Controller with the default setting but after switching to 'Arcade' it felt a lot better, like business as usual.

Comment

Half Life 2, approaching the end (it seems) and starting to drag. But I have enjoyed it, I'm curious about Eps 1&2 and am itching to play them as I aren't familiar with them like I am with this. All I can say is The Orange Box is a wonderfully generous bundle of gaming goodness and I'm gonna suck it all up like a bawx of chawkolates.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            Half Life 2, approaching the end (it seems) and starting to drag. But I have enjoyed it, I'm curious about Eps 1&2 and am itching to play them as I aren't familiar with them like I am with this. All I can say is The Orange Box is a wonderfully generous bundle of gaming goodness and I'm gonna suck it all up like a bawx of chawkolates.
                            If you've not played Portal, Jazzy, you're in for a treat.

I'm pretty sure Portal 2 was free with Live at some point and that's even better.
                            Funny, intelligent and surprisingly emotional.

Comment

I haven't played Portal, I've actually had the PS3 version of 2 sitting around for ages, heard how great it's supposed to be but held off because I knew I had the first on Orange Box. Just taken me ages to get around to it but glad I have, all I hear are brilliant things about both Portals.

Comment

Quake Champions, spent a lot upgrading to help it run smooth, down side is the community is getting smaller every week and cheating more wide spread. It's way below the threshold to soon be shut down even. Anybody interested should try it before it's shut down.

It might be my imagination, but it seems to have some of the best character model detailing I've ever seen.

Seemingly no thread on this is found. Only Quake 2003 thread from 2003 lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X