Killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer 7

Has the release date gone back on this? I swear the NTSC-J release on the Gamecube was about march time, infact, I swear it said it on Play Asia. Now it's tba.

That's dissapointing, I'm really looking forward to this.

Yep, it's been delayed in the land of the rising sun. Don't know about a US release date though - maybe Capcom want to go Stateside first again?

Comment

June 7 for the US I believe.

MoFo2

Comment

First the decade old Burnout...

Waiting for a news site to pick this up instead of a forum but word is emerging that Killer 7: Remastered is on the way

Comment

Wonder if they'll remember to add some gameplay in this time.

Comment

I can only hope this means we will get a No More Heroes 1&2 pack before Travis Strikes Again.
            Killer 7 still to this day is a one of a kind game, can only hope if they do a remake it has a mode that keeps the originals graphics.
            Will be the 15th anniversary of Killer 7 come 2020, wonder if they will aim for that?

Also game had an absolutely amazing soundtrack, which I still listen to.

Comment

One of my favourites of all time. I am keeping my expectations in check though, as digging through sources hasn't really lead to an announcement, more of a "we'd like to / we may have started to do this" statement from a Hoppers event.

Comment

never finished back in the day, can't remember the reason why... probably another reason to pull out the Ps2 along with the .Hack games, gungrave and deadly skies 3.

Comment

My personal fave game for abstract mood-feel, it's been righteously overdue and I can't see it being too tough a job, just increase res, consistent 60fps with no framerate drops, gotta be a no-brainer?

Comment

Now official for Steam in late 2018

Comment

This game alwass reminds me of that magical time we got the Capcom 5

Capcom and Nintendo have always had a rather close relationship. In 2002, though, the pair became blood brothers. Or so people thought.

Comment

That certainly has proved to be a highlight in gaming so far, I can’t wait to get on a suped up Killer7 - as long as it’s coming to PS4 or Switch.

Comment

Looks like PC exclusive

Comment

Would something like this be able to run on the Switch?

Comment

4K footage of the release:

Comment

Working...
                              X