Jei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good.

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Bought a Skyrim code from greenblob and I received the code very quickly and the BT was complete. Thanks.

Comment

greenblob

The forum couldn't find a thread so I'll start one for greenblob, if this isn't the case and its just my browser or some problem I apologise!

Bought a Live Gold sub off GB, no problems, awesome dude, reccomended =)

Comment

Re: greenblob

Bought ni no kuni from this fella. Posted same day and arrived with me today ready for the weekend. Top chap.

Comment

Bought Soul Sac for vita from greenblob top man, and is local to me so even better! Posted it before i had chance to pay so ill get it for the bank holiday weekend!!

Top Man +

Comment

Sold a number of items to greenblob.

Paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Top trader, top bloke, cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a Kinect from Jei, arrived really promptly and as described. Thanks

Comment

Jei bought some Japanese Saturn games off me. Was a gent to deal with throughout and paid when he said he would. Cheers!

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=4652]Jei[/MENTION] for repairing my consoles

Comment

Jei sorted me out with a modded PS2 Slim, lovely stuff, thanks mate

Comment

Bought a lovely white Japanese Saturn and Action Replay cartridge from Jei, it arrived well packaged and in great condition.

Comment

I got a Action Replay from Jei, well packaged and promptly sent.
                            Thx, great trader

Comment

Bought a JVC Satur. Csonsole was in great cond, well packed and sent out quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X