Jei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeimuzu_uk

Don't know if jeimuzu_uk has its own thread in here but thought id post this mods please move if you wish. I bought an item from jeimuzu_uk a while ago and it never turned up so he posted another free of charge to replace the one that did not get delivered to me. Anyways I recieved the item this morning very well wrapped and got recorded delivery tracking number PM'd to me as well. Very good seller highly recommended

Comment

removed
      Last edited by buster_broon; 23-02-2006, 21:16.

Comment

Very good seller! I bought an item from jeimuzu_uk a while ago and it never turned up so he posted another free of charge to replace the one that did not get delivered to me. Anyways I recieved the item this morning very well wrapped and got recorded delivery tracking number PM'd to me as well. Honest and easy to deal with highly recommended

Comment

As always, J hooked me up with a great deal! He doesn't have to try hard to sell me anything. A great seller and top guy, a good friend of mine now!

I bought his entire PAL Final Fantasy collection on the PS!

He's a top collector! Nice one fella!

Comment

A pleasure to deal with, friendly guy who kept me up to date with plenty of pm's

Wouldn't hesitate in dealing with again

Pete

Comment

Sold me a DS and case. Good condition and arrived fast. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought a VCD card for for Saturn, came dead fast, cheers

Comment

Sold me Paper Mario US N64,which was nice.

No worries here.

Trade away!

Comment

Bought Skygunner for US PS2. (Excellent game btw )

Friendly PM's, game arrived well packaged and in excellent condition!

Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold me Jet Force Gemini. Great packaging. Good comms. Thanks.

Comment

Traded his gigawing for my FFX. All good. Thanks

Comment

friendly guy, and described his goods well, quick delivery too. Woke up the next day and it was sitting on me door step. Happy to deal with again!

Thanks again!

Comment

Second time I've dealt with J,Bought a couple of JP PS1 games off him this time, great guy as before, thanks mate

Comment

Traded GRAW for Trizeal godd trade no problems easy to deal with

Comment

Superb seller - sent me a minty Gunner's Heaven in double-quick time, all for a decent price.

Top notch

Comment

Working...
                                X